76: SPEECHLESS.

The flight back from Paris felt like such a drag, the moment we touch British soil the plans would be set into motion. Plans being; our wedding. Last night after an amazing, and very long, day spent at the Louvre we called Anne to tell her our rather spontaneous plan to get married this week. At first she thought it was some kind of practical joke and we were bored, but when neither of us failed to burst into a fit of giggles she realised we were dead serious. We sent her a lengthy text with all the details she can figure out whilst she's in the UK, she wanted us to just relax on our final night in Paris.

Harry kept asking me if I was sure I wanted this, that I was okay with a rushed wedding with less than twenty people there and doing it before our child enters the world. And every single time, I said I was okay and I'm sure I want this. Because I know I want this, I love this man with every fibre of my being... Why waste time when I know the inevitable is our happy ever after. Why pretend like waiting is a good option when he and I both know how badly we want to make things official.

When we finally got home everything seemed to sink in and we realised how quick we could actually make this all happen. It turns out finding an official to wed you at your chosen location is actually very easy. Which is why we decided against the registry office and now the wedding is set in Harry's childhood home in the back garden. When Harry mentioned the registry office Anne practically shrieked in displeasure, so this was all her idea.

We texted everyone when we got back to Manchester. Everyone being all of Harry's friends, my friend Wendy from the bookshop and Gemma and her boyfriend. Harry asked Anne if Matthew and his son Justin wanted to come, which made not only Anne smile but me too.

As of today, its been two days since we got back from Paris, and in the last two days I haven't seen Harry once. After we texted his friends they decided to pack up and come to Manchester. Within five hours of being in Harry's childhood home since getting here from Heathrow, his friends arrived and met his mother and then whisked Harry off to a BnB. So Anne says, everyday for the last two days Harry, Zayn, Liam, Louis and Niall have been outside decorating the garden for the big day with Anne, Matthew - Anne's boyfriend and Gemma's boyfriend Jack. I was staying in Gemma's apartment with her, Wendy, Sophia and Gigi - the last two days have been us all getting to know each other. Well mainly Gemma and Wendy getting to know the other two.

This morning Liam showed up to take us back to Anne's. The entire duration of the drive was the girls getting giddy and me feeling sick to my stomach. I wasn't getting cold feet or anything, I was just excited. So excited I felt sick.

When I walked through the front door I expected to see Harry standing there, his arms wide and ready for me to jump into him. Instead, the house was empty. Everyone was outside and the girls and I were told to go upstairs and get ready. This was really happening.

Gigi wore a plain silky red dress and white heels, her blonde hair up in a perfect bun with not a single strand of hair poking out of place. Sophia was in a golden yellow dress that ended at her knees, it seemed kind of puffy and I couldn't help but tease her for looking like a cute little cupcake. Wendy was wearing a gorgeous purple dress that had a large slit up the skirt, her wild untameable brown curls were in a messy ponytail and her make up was so flawless I told her she had to do mine.

Gemma was my maid of honour, well my only bridesmaid actually. I let her pick the dress and I'm so glad she did, it was a soft baby blue colour. Nothing extravagant, it was simplistic and elegant. She and I were the only ones left in the room after everyone was finished getting ready, Gemma stayed to help me get into my dress — the one Anne bought for me. It was just like I remembered, maybe even better. If that's possible.

As I was standing staring at myself in the mirror with Gemma behind me, smiling at me from over my shoulder, I could hear Harry's voice downstairs as he laughed. I missed him so much, and its only been two days. I was fully ready for my big day. The make up Wendy did for me was light, the eyeshadow that lightly coloured my eyelids was a soft shade of brown, complimenting my dark chocolatey eyes and my tan. My dark brown hair that almost looked black was curled slightly, the bangs pulled back and clipped at the back of my head loosely with a blue diamond clip - my something blue. My something new was my gorgeous dress which Anne and I had purchased together, but until today I hadn't really seen it since. I didn't have anything borrowed or old, but I'm sure it doesn't matter.