PART 49: | KILL OF THE NIGHT |

Montréal

While they were on the private jet and traveling to Montréal Rebekah asked, "So where are we going to stay while we are in Montréal?"

- "Well that's the beauty of the internet, I'm gonna rent us some big apartment." Natali said as she took her phone.

- "You don't have an apartment there?" Rebekah asked.

- "No. But I can get one." Natali said.

- "It's not necessary." Rebekah told her, "I mean, only if you two want to be alone."

- Natali shakes her head, "We don't need to be alone."

- "I have a feeling Kol doesn't agree on that." Rebekah says as she looks at her brother.

- "No one asked him." Natali replies with a grin.

- "If my opinion matters then I say let's be alone." Kol spoke.

- "No, no. We're all going to be together." Natali told him.

When they arrived at the airport, there was a limo waiting for them and it drove them to their apartment. They came into the elevator that sprouted up and opened right into their apartment. They could see a large living room that had big windows and view on the city, in the middle of the living room were spiral stair that leads to the second floor of the apartment and there were their rooms and big balcony with a pool.

- "Oh, this is perfect." Rebekah remarked looking around.

- "I'm interested in how our bedroom looks like." Kol says.

- "And that's why I thought for you two to be alone." Rebekah stated.

- "What are you thinking about, sister? I just want to see the room." Kol said.

- "Yeah, right." Rebekah says.

⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡ ⚜ ✡

After two incredible hours of hot sex, Natali pushed Kol off her.

- "Hey, what do you think you're doing?" Kol asked cheekily.

- "I need to take a shower if we want to go out." Natali tells him.

- "Love it, let's go." Kol grinned.

- "I'll take shower alone, otherwise I'd never be out." Natali says flashing into a bathroom and kicking the door shut behind her.

Later, she emerged in a fluffy white towel, hair half dried and skin gleaming with a sheen from the shower. Kol thought she looked glorious.

When Kol came out of the shower, he padded into their bedroom, where Natali was sitting in front of the huge mirror, curling her hair. She raised her eyebrows as he came in without needing to say anything. He grinned at her before taking his clothes and getting ready while she continued to sort her hair.

- "How do I look?" Kol asked her after some time.

Natali span around, his hair was perfectly flicked to the side, he had a t-shirt on that showed off his muscles and skinny jeans.

- "You look..perfect.", Natali told him, earning a big smirk from him.

While she was checking him out, Kol took the opportunity to allow his eyes to rake over her body. She looked beautiful, as always.

Natali wore a beautiful dark violet dress that was cut short with the hem resting just above her knees, skin tight and accentuating her lovely curves. It was a one sleeve strapless that revealed her beautifully sculpted shoulder and right arm, while her left arm was covered in the fabric of her sleeve. Her high heels emphasized her incredibly long legs and Kol snapped his eyes away because otherwise, he thought he would definitely have drooled.