Chapter twenty five- Get out of my cellphone

A very big thank you to all those who followed me and are reading my books.

I am really grateful for your efforts and I love you for that.

Another chapter... I hope you'll like it.

Enjoy-------------------------------------

" But aunt Megan told me if they try to diss, show 'em the fist" Louie scrunched up her right hand into a fist and slapped it against her free palm.

Megan is corrupting my angel.

We were seated with crisscrossed legs on the bed opposite each other as she narrated how she almost sent her fist into the cutest boy in her class's nose.

" No. No way " I started unclenching her fist " Violence is bad"

" Aunt Megan doesn't lie" She pouted. Most often I wished she could have chosen someone else to be her role model.

Oprah.

Will Smith.

Even Me!

But she chose Megan. A mobile revenge stick.

" Aunt Megan didn't lie. She just told you a very active retort, a little too active for a kid" I stood up from the bed and walked towards the bathroom to take a quick convenience.

" Next time he wouldn't say I'm lying about who drew my artwork "

Well, today the so called cutest boy in her class may I add whom she once admired but now detests doubted that Louie was the mind behind her drawings.

I couldn't blame him. For a kid she's a little too good.

I mean at her age I couldn't draw a straight line properly, but she draws her animals and sky pretty well.

" Don't blame him sweetie, your art is too good for him to believe." I flushed the toilet and stepped out, back into the bedroom.

" But you believe them" She huffs and flops down flat on the bed with her wavy hair forming a halo around her.

" Because I see you draw them almost everyday. These children just met you, don't be so harsh on them " I sit close to her on the bed and begin to pet her frayed hair.

" Okay, so you weren't here when I drew this one. Let me show you ".

She sits up and with scurrying steps, she was off the bed to get her little pink backpack.

" So, here. It's on the last page" She pulls out a random book and hands it over to me.

I smiled at her eagerness to show me and gladly took the book from her tiny hands. As she said, on the last page so I opened it.

And I almost doubted she was the artist.

" Soooo.... What do you think?" She was grinning with her entire sixteen tiny teeth on display.

This was completely different from what she normally drew. I was expecting a sky, or a puppy and a bird or an image of one of the million teddy bears she had in her head.

But I definitely wasn't expecting a flower vase with different types of flowers and plants in it.

She even shaded!

Louisa doesn't know how to shade an image properly for a professional but this was the highest above her standards that she had ever done.

The flower vase had patterns of a sky which I believe is night because of the darkness degree of the shade and the moon at the edge.