chapter 61

Space academy
College

Nandini's car enters the college gates and is parked at the usual space. Adi is not too far behind and parks parallel to them. Preeti looks out of her window and her eyes connected to Adi's. As preeti sees nandini getting down, she too gets down and moves behind her. Manik is lost in his thoughts, remembering what happened in the morning and how nandini is not even willing to stay in the same place as him for even a few minutes. They too get downstairs look at nandini and preeti going towards Maddy's group.

Madhyam, soha and a few other of his friends are bullying a girl. While soha goes ahead and pushes her, making her fall down and her books to scatter. Everyone laughs, a few even looking at her with pity.

Maddy sees nandini coming and smirks wishing her good morning. Nandini goes and stands near them looking at what was happening. Preeti was silent and so were others. Cabir, navya, Mukti and Shravan who had thought of helping that girl, stop seeing nandini standing there. Ruhi wanted to go up against nandini but stops afraid that it might backfire on her, as nandini holds quite a power in college, and no one really dares to say something to her.

Adi and Manik are standing in audience, and nandini once looks at Manik, her eyes narrowing.

Md : nandini why don't you go ahead. This girl was trying to make way, when she could clearly see we were standing and there was no space.

P : then perhaps you shouldn't be taking all the space in the hallway. It's

Nandini looks at preeti asking her to shut up. Looking back at Manik at adi, she has am evil smile.

Adi looks at Manik and manik is just standing letting her do what she wants.

Ad : she is angry and now she is going to retaliate.

M : I stayed in murthy mansion last night, of course she is going to do something in return.

Ad : I don't want to stop her. She is already angry

M : we are not going to do anything. Let her do what she wants, I have already hurt her enough, I am not going to fight her in front of the whole college.

Nandini moves ahead lifting up the girls register. Everyone looks on, while the girl is still on the floor and she looks scared. Nandini once again looks at Manik, as if waiting for him to say something. Even nandini knew if anyone in this college right now could say something to her, it would be either Manik or Adi.

When they don't do anything, she tears the pages of the register. Maddy and his group chuckles and soha too smiles enjoying.

Md : I always knew you needed a change of company, to make your life fun.

Soon one by one everyone leaves, including that girl.

-----
Staircase

Ad : how could princess do this ,she is angry at us , why hurt others.

M : nandini never really fights with us, does she. Whenever she is angry she will talk to other people, tell them she is angry, often pick up fights

Ad : but never talk to the person she is actually angry with

M : exactly. Now come on let's look for that girl

Manik and adi walk towards the hallway and don't find her, searching they reach the staircase and see something that brings proud smiles to their faces.

The girl who was bullied sat their crying and nandini sat beside her holding a glass of water.

N : I am sorry and I know I shouldn't have done that. And perhaps you don't even have it in your heart to forgive me, but I genuinely want to apologize. Also u don't need to worry I will make sure Maddy and his group don't pick on you again.

Girl : then why did u do this

N : I was stupidly trying to make someone react.

Nandini then takes out a register from her bag and offers it to the girl.

N : we have the same lecture, and since I spoiled your notes, you can take mine.

Girl : what about you

N : I caused this, I should pay the price. I'll find a way. and take this I also got you a permission slip signed you are late for the first lecture.

Girl : thank you. And I can see you are a good person, don't let situations affect so much for you to change.

The girl then smiles at nandini and leaves. Nandini too leaves after a few seconds.

M : princess can never hurt anyone. It's us who are hurting her

Ad : I wish I could tell her, I am not taking sides

M : aren't you

Ad : it's my mistake as much as its yours Manik. I am not like childhood, put the blame on you again.
------
Music room

Fab 4 are talking to each other about the upcoming song when Manik enters and all of them go silent.

M : what happened guys

D : Manik only 15 days are left before the due date of the song.

Al : and thanks to you going away all of a sudden, we are not prepared.

Mu : one month has gone waste what are we going to do?

M : relax guys, we are Fab 5 . And fifteen days are left we can do it of we want to do it.

C : perhaps. We should atleast begin

Manik then takes his guitar, while his mind goes on about how his friends were so worried about this album and here in his life everything had messed up, that this was the last thing on his mind.

While playing the song too all manik thinks about is how nandini has gotten affected in all of this, and how the same princess who always smiled on seeing him, never smiles in his direction anymore.

------
That's all for today

Do vote and comment

Precap : something is burning