𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞

Ron pouts before he falls back on the couch beside Blaise and shrugs him off, making Blaise roll his eyes at the boy.

"What's wrong?" Blaise questions his ginger boyfriend, as he turns in his seat to face him, making Ron scoot back a little, which force Harry and Draco together.

"I'm moving." Draco stands up from the couch, and goes to sit on the loveseat by himself, crossing his legs and rests his elbows on the knees.

"You know all my past relationships, with Lavander and Hermione but I don't know any of yours." Ron admits to his boyfriend, making Hermione and Pansy 'aw'.

"Well, I hid it well." Blaise shrugs his shoulders. "Lavander and you made out almost anywhere."

"Disgusting." Pansy scrunches her nose up in disgusting, remembering when she and Daphne would stumble upon them on accident.

"Don't speak ill of the dead, Pans." Hermione shales her head, as she elbows Pansy in her side, making her groan and rub it.

"You're one to talk, I remember Blaise and I would always walk in on you Daph- What is wrong with me." Draco rubs his hand with his face, as he realized he let another secret slip.

"What did we do to you?" Blaise snaps at his friend, giving him a look with frustration as Pansy gives him the same look.

"Now I know who to go to for information." Ron chuckles making Blaise punch his shoulder, hard. "Ow! What the fuck!?"

"You are not using my best friend for private stuff cause we are going to talk about it later." Blaise states, as before he gives his friend a look.

"You and Daphne dated?" Hermione asks, turning from the two arguing boys and looks at Pansy, who blushes and shrugs her shoulders.

"Well," Pansy bobs her head back and forth, before she answers, "We more hooked up cause we weren't looking for anything serious and with everything that was happening, we needed to relieve some stress."

"Oh." Hermione nods her head as she bites her lip, before she feels Pansy grasp her hand.

"But that was then," Pansy comforts her, as she gives her a smile. "I was sixteen, but I grew up and now I'm looking for something more serious, and that's with you."

Hermione nods her head, understanding the girl but still wasn't completely sure, as she rubs Pansy's hand slowly.

Pansy sighs, knowing that Draco made this relationship more hesitant, and knows to curse him out later when it was just the three of them alone together.

"It's not like you have anything to worry about, Ronald!" Blaise shouts out in frustration, when Ron brings up cheating, catching everyones attention. "Theodore isn't coming back to Hogwarts any time soon cause he's scared, just like how we are!"

"You're still scared?" Ron asks after a moment of silence, as he looks into Blaise's brown eyes. "It's been months, and nothing bad has happen to you."

"You don't know that, we walk on thin ice everyday, cause people hold grudges, cause Death Eaters have killed some of their family members." Blaise snaps once again, at Ron. "It's still early, two months in and people still want to get even."

"I know, but we're here to protect you guys." Ron assures them, as he puts his hand on Blaise's arm making him freeze and tense up, as he stares down at it.

"Yeah, yeah." Blaise sounds zoned out, like he wasn't there at the moment as he keeps looking down at Rons hand before he moves back slowly away from Ron's hand.

"What?" Ron asks, as he looks down at his hand before he gives Blaise a look, especially when Blaise moves to sit down beside Draco, who too, gives him a look.

"What?" Draco whispers to him, when everyone else goes to have their own conversation, trying to fade out the awkwardness. "What was that? You okay?"

"Just not used to people touching me all of a sudden unless they're going to beat me." Blaise whispers to Draco, making Draco's eyes widen but he nods, knowing Blaise's past situation.

"But you should tell him, so that he knows and so that he can help you." Draco mumbles as he gives his friend a look. "Don't hide that from him, cause if you want to be with him, you have to tell him every bad thing about you to see if he wants you, and your past."

Blaise shakes his head at his friends cliche words before he nods his head. "Yeah, that's true." He gives Draco a chuckle.

"Shut your mouth." Draco lets out a sigh. "Now, when are you going to tell him?"

"When you tell Potter you like him."