Chapter 38

Do I like him?

----------------

"V lets go" Jungkook said pushing me out of the room.

"Why its my room, let me wake them up" I said angrily pushing past him.

"V! don't, let them sleep. C'mon" Jungkook said grabbing my arm and walking me out of the room.

Jungkook silently closed the door and faced me. "Why do you want to wake them up so bad?" Jungkook asked.

"I don't want them to be sleeping in my bed" I sneered

"Or you don't want RM to sleep with Jin" he said folding his arms across his chest.

"What the fuck..no. I just don't like them sleeping in my bed." I said avoiding his gaze.

"You and Jin share the bed dumbshit. You like Jin, don't you?" Jungkook said

"Do you hear yourself? I don't like him. I'm not a faggot. Why would I like that ugly piece of shit. He's worthless, he's stupid, I'm only putting up with him since he has to live with me. I stopped bully his ass because I was tired of it. I can still bully his ugly ass if I want too. He doesn't mean anything to me. " I yelled at Jungkook, regretting everything that came out of mouth. Since none of it was true.

"I never knew you felt like that. I'm sorry-y I wont bother you-u anymore." I heard a small broken voice say.

I looked up to see the door had open a bit. Jin was standing there, tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry" he whispered again, his voice cracking. He slowly closed the door.

I just hurt Jin, I hurt him more then I ever did.

"What the fuck man!" RM yelled pushing me. "Why the fuck did you say that!" RM yelled at me again pushing me even harder, making me fall on the floor. RM then raised his arm and punched my nose. Hard.

"RM! WHAT THE FUCK, HES BLEEDING" Jungkook said holding him back. "V knows what he did, let him be!" Jungkook yelled.

"Get the fuck off of me" RM yelled pushing Jungkook off of him. RM stormed downstairs, leaving me on the floor with a bloody nose.

"V.. V! are you okay?" Jungkook said crouching down, inspecting my nose.

"I'm good Jungkook..I'm going out, ill be back soon" I mumbled walking downstairs. I grabbed the car keys and left, with a bloody nose and a aching heart.

----------

RM POV:

I walked downstairs and put on my running shoes. I decided to go on a run, to blow of some steam.

"Hey RM your up, want some break-"

"No thanks, I'm going on a run" I said interrupting Jimin question.

"Oh okay" he said not noticing how mad I was.

I quickly left and decided to go on a run on the nearby trail, near the cabin.

While I was running I couldn't help but think of what happened earlier.

I fucking hit one of my best friends, because he insulted Jin.  A guy I just started talking to him this year. What the fuck is wrong with me.

Frustrated I started running faster.

But why did I have to overreact like that? I've seen V saying so much rude shit like that to Jin before. But why did I react like that.

Do I like him? Am I gay for Jin?

Frustrated, I started running even faster. Until I could feel the cramps in my stomach and leg. I slowly came to a stop and sat down, trying to catch my breath.

----------------------

Jin POV:

I slowly closed the door and slid down on the floor. Tears slowly falling down my cheek.

I didn't know what to do, think or say. I was in shock.

I thought I meant something to him.

but clearly I didn't.

----------------

WELL SHITTTT. Next chapter is going to be juicy! Stay tuned!

comment.share.vote.follow