| 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬 𝐒𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐥 𝐌𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐧 𝐀𝐔 |

[Basically, Just A Continuation Of The Christmas Special Cause A Lot Of People Want To Know The Answer When It Is Painfully Obvious]

• •

"Is everything ready?" Pansy questions her friends as she runs around her and her best friends apartment, walking gracefully in her black knee-high heels that threw Blaise off a little.

"Yes, now quit panicking." Blaise shakes his head as he grabs his best friend's arm and giving her look. "God, you spend a year with Granger and you start acting like her."

"Shut up!" Pansy snaps at him, before looking at his outfit and gives him a loom. "Since you started dating Weasley you started dressing like him."

Blaise looks down at his outfit, which confessed of a black shirt with a dark blue jacket, black jeans and tennis shoes.

"Seriously?" Blaise shakes his head before he turns to see Draco, who brought an empty box out. "What's that for?"

"My stuff that I keep in the living room." Draco remarks, before he sits down on the ground and starts to pack his books.

"Please, Draco, don't leave me with her." Blaise begs, as he gets on his knees beside Draco, putting his hands together. "You didn't even like Potter before, just don't leave me with her."

"Hey! I am not that bad!" Pansy depends herself before she smooths out her brown skirt before she fixes her shirt.

"I'm not going to break up with Harry cause you don't want to stay alone with Pansy." Draco rolls his eyes as he carefully stacks his books inside the box.

"Hmph." Pansy huffs, as she crosses her arms before walking inside the small kitchen and takes stuff out. "Now stop packing and come help me set up the snacks."

Draco rolls his eyes before he stands up and walks to the kitchen and takes the plate of snacks from Pansy's hand.

"Blaise is right though, you're turning too much into Granger." Draco mentions as he sets the tray down on the table.

"We're here!" Ginny shouts as she opens the door to her friends apartment, as Luna follows after her. "And we brought the wine!"

Ginny smiles as she walks inside, kissing Pansy and Blaise on the cheek before she hands the wine bottles to Draco.

"Hi." Luna smiles at them, as she hugs them before walking to help Draco pour wine for everyone.

"You're here early." Pansy remarks as Ginny helps her move the couch against the wall for more space.

"Luna wanted to see you guys earlier." Ginny tells her, giving the dark haired girl a style before looking down at her outfit. "Damn, you're hot."

Pansy laughs before she sends the ginger a wink. "Thank you very much. You're outfit looks adorable!"

Ginny blushes, looking down to remember what she was wearing before looking up at Pansy and smiles at her. "Thanks, Parkinson."

"But Luna looks the best between you two." Pansy admits, turning to look at the blonde girl who could be related to Draco, but shskesher head, remembering that she was kinder.

"I know, right." Ginny agrees, looking at her hot girlfriend, seeing her talk to Blaise and Draco, smiling when she notices that she was drinking juice instead of wine.

"Sorry we're late!" Hermione apologizes, bursting through the door as Ron and Harry follow inside after her, shutting the door.

"You're five minutes early?" Draco questions, confused as his boyfriend comes over and hugs him.