𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

[Photo Creds to @/alek.dar]

• • •

Pansy look up from her toast, seeing Draco's owl land in front of her, and takes the set of mail from his hands, noticing that it was a letter from Narcissa and one from her friend.

"Holy shit."

She reads the letter, her brown eyes carefully going over every word, trying to make clear of the message that was sent to her.

"Dear Pansy,

It's been awhile since you've sent that letter and I'm sorry for taking so long to get back to you. It's been kind of crazy out here in the Wizarding World and I regret not coming back to Hogwarts. I know you also sent this letter addressing Daphne, and that's why I wrote back. I need you, Blaise and Draco to sneak out of the castle tonight and meet me in the Three Broomsticks. This concerns all of our safety.

- Love, Theo"

Pansy lets out a breath she didn't know she was holding, as she stares down at the parchment, seeing the messy handwriting and how rushed it was.

Looking up, she sees Draco and Blaise who had just sat down in front of her and gave her a confused and worried look.

"Is it Theo? Daph?" Draco rushes out as the rest of the student body walked back and forth down the aisles seperating Slytherin from the other houses, creating a perfect noisy atmosphere to have this conversation.

"Its Theo." Pansy answers, as she clutches the parchment, feeling the rough paper unferneath her fingernails. "Here."

She passes the parchment to thr boys, Blaise'd hand grabbing it as he holds it to an angle for him and Draco to read and others passing by couldn't.

"So we meet him." Blaise answers the silent question after he and Draco finished reading the letter. "There is no other answer."

"We don't know how ill he went after Hogwarts." Pansy shoots, as she gives Blaise a look. "I love Theo but it's too soon to see him."

"We're barely about to start Christmas, Pans." Draco responds, giving the girl a look. "We have to go home. Our mothers don't want to come down here and we can't leave them alone for long. We might as well see Theo while we can."

Pansy huffs, before she nods her head. "You're right, the both of you." She gives them a smile before giving Draco his letter from hid mother as the three start and continue their breakfast.

• • •

The Slytherin Trio walks through the halls without their fellow Gryffindor's, who were helping Hagrid outback.

"Maybe we can take Potter's cloak?" Blaise suggests, as he looks at his friends who were on either side of him.

"We wouldn't all fit." Draco answers, as they just walked around thr school, passing by many corridors and students.

"Marauders Map?" Pansy suggests, making the two Slytherins give her a look.

"How do you know about the Marauders Map?" Draco question's as the trio stops walking when they were in a secluded area from the rest of the student body.

"Hermione likes to talk about past school years." Pansy defends herself, as she gives Draco a look. "Anyway, she slipped up and told us that Harry has a hold of it and how to open and close it."

"Great. Either Draco or I can rumage through Harry's thing and take the map and then we can meet up with Theo."

"We're really doing this?" Draco questions his friends, as they walk outside to meet up with their new Gryffindor friends.

"Yes." Pansy replies, giving Draco a look as they walk to the stones that gave Draco and Blaise flashbacks of third year, making Draco smirk at the boy who gives him a glare.

The Slytherin's wait by the rocks, watching their girlfriend, boyfriend and crush say bye to Hagrid.

"So... We're not telling them?"

"No."