46: Threats To Corona

Request by PrincessJada240. Since she requested a lemon and I dont write those so this might seem a bit unfinished though it isnt.
______________________________

The moon was high shining above everything else in the world. Two years after Varians dad got trapped in the amber he was still planning revenge on the princess rapunzel with his trusty apprentice and girlfriend (_____).

"Varian I Think I have an idea to get revenge!" (______) yells running out of varians lab and around his house till she gets to his room. The boy with raven hair is sitting up straight on his bed with a mischievous grin. "What is it! Tell me!" He begs. "So you know those ancient robots that we saw with rapunzel when you stole the sun drop?" (_____) starts sitting on varian lap facing him. Varian nodes slowly and let's out a hum in understanding. "What if we build those but better. We can have sword proof steel, metal over the winedup things and make the metal thick so they are pierce proof!" She explains with such happiness. "That's a great idea honey! We should get started on it right away!" Varian kisses his girlfriends forehead and she giggles in response.

One Year later

"Ready Men!" Captain of the Guards shouts. "Today is the day you either die in honour or live to tell the tale of your biggest achievement! Today you fight not only for you but for Corona! Today you face coronas biggest threat! You face Varian and (______)!" All the guards cheer a hurrah and lift their swords or cross bows.

Rapunzel watches this from her bedroom frowning at the thought of her two best friends might die and it's all her fault. "Don't beat yourself up blondie the king and queen would have wanted this." Eugene says walking up to her. "How do you know. Remember when ruddiger attacked the castles on my nineteenth birthday! They died because of me! Now so will my best friends!" Rapunzel cries into her hands and looks out at the kingdom. "But look on the bright side blondie this is all yours." Eugene gestures to Corona. "There is no bright side when you know that two cheery teens you loved became the most threatening people in Corona." Rapunzel snaps getting up from her window and rushing out of the room. Eugene looks out the window as dust clouds in the distance form and he sighs leaving the room.

The battle rages on, dust and smoke everywhere, people versus machine clashing. Varian and (______) walk out from the dust and smoke, two new sharp and shiny swords in hand. With smirks spread across each of the teens faces they walk near the King and Queen of Corona. "Varian, (_____) why are you doing this!" Rapunzel yells across all the clashing metal. "You turned your backs on us when we needed it most! You see. Rapunzel! This is All. Your. Fault!" Varian spits rapunzels name with venom and launches himself at the queen. Eugene blocks varians attack on rapunzel and they go off to fight their own battle. (____) looks Rapunzel in the eye and smirks with mischief gleaming in her (colour) irises. "Come at me Princess, lets really see how tough you are!"

And so the battle rages. After about an hour, most of the guards have been either defeated or very badly injured on the brink of perishing. The machines known as automatons stand on the sidelines as they watch their master and mistress fight to the death with the king and queen of Corona.

"I will not let you win this!" Eugene spits at varian who just smirks. "One of us already has!" He implies as a small but audible scream rings out. Eugene stops fighting to see (_____) swirl her sword inside of rapunzels chest and then rip it out vertically causing blood to splatter on the insane womans face and torso and making rapunzel gasp even more, falling to the ground. Eugenes eyes widen and he drops his sword running over to his wife. "Eugene...." Rapunzel gasps just barely being able to talk. She raises a hand weakly to Eugene's cheek and smiles. "Heya blondie!" Eugene leans into rapunzels touch and starts crying softly. "Dont cry." Rapunzel whispers. Eugene cries even more and closes his eyes. "Hey remember when we first met?" Rapunzel asks looking at her husband. "Yeah, you hit me over the head with a frying pan 3 times and wrapped me in your hair." Eugene laughs lightly opening his eyes tears falling down his cheeks one by one. "Yeah, and remember when you first proposed to me? Dad was furious!" Rapunzel barely manages to let out a small giggle. "Yeah! I swear he was gonna launch the whole pavilion of royal guards at me." Eugene says softly. "Remember those times okay!" Eugene nods at his wife and brushes a hand over her cheek. "I love you!" Eugene says. "I love you more." Rapunzel gasps slightly at the pain. "I love you most." Eugenes last words to the queen ring in her ears as she perishes in her husbands arms.

Varian and (_____) stand behind the two watching this whole scene play out. "Ya know I almost feel bad for him!" (_____) speaks up to varian shrugging. "Key word, Almost!" Varian smirks. The two teens run at eugene swinging their swords at him but in a flash and clang another sword stops them. Eugene has the most angered face on, anyone has ever seen. "You will so pay for killing my wife!" He growls under his breath at the 16 year old and 17 year old. "We were counting on it!" Varian says with a sly grin. In a heartbeat the sound of something cracking rings out around the battleground and varian and (_____) run backwards. Soon enough a whole house comes tumbling down on top of eugene before he could run away. The evil pair turn towards the area the house use to be in and they see 3 automatons standing there.

"People Of Corona!" Varian shouts walking to a giant circle clearing in the middle of town. "Due to unfortunate circumstances your king and queen have died, so my queen and I intend on taking their place. Anyone who either disagrees or doesnt want this to happen I will see for them to be executed." Varian announces very loud.

10 years later.

The King and Queen of Corona walk the halls of their castle hand in hand. The 27 year old queen heavy with two twins on the way. The 26 year old king has a hand in his queens and a hand on her stomach smiling gently. A smile no one sees except (______). "I'm so excited!" Varian breathes rubbing a hand around (_____)s belly. "I'm not!" (_____) laughs. "I still have to push the babies out!" Varian breathes out a laugh through his nose and smiles lightly. "I can't wait for the day we see our babies for the first time." (_____) leans her head on her king's shoulder and they walk into their bedroom.

3 months later

(______) holds in her hands a small little nugget baby and gently kisses her daughters head. "What shall we name them?" Varian asks. "Well I think we should name this one here Trinity and the one you are holding Sienna." (_____) says lightly bouncing her daughter in her arms. "Those are great names honey." Varian kisses his wifes lips gently and takes Trinity and walks over to two cribs and gently places each nugget baby in them.
_____________________________
There you go. I think this has been the longest chapter in quite a while dont cha think! Well anyway I hope this was enjoyable. Bye