e i g h t

"I really need to pee," River said as she squeezed her legs together and looked out the car window

"I really need to pee," River said as she squeezed her legs together and looked out the car window. Her eyes followed the cars whirring past

"You just peed like... eighteen minutes ago," Hayze said as he stole a glance at her and then looked back to the road.

"Well, i need to go again. I feel like there is twenty pounds sitting on my bladder," she huffed, before turning to Hayze and giving him a mild glare.

"We'll be home soon."

She groaned and hit her head against the seats head rest multiple times before Hayze placed his hand on her forehead to stop her. "Soon," he said lowly.

When they got home, she threw the door opened and ran/wobbled into the house.

Hayze laughed and shut her door before locking the car and heading inside. Another laugh escaped him when he heard her sigh of releif because she had made it to the toilet in time.

When she came out, she giggled and thanked him before placing her hands on her hips. "I think i'm going to have a nap."

°•○●○•°

《s e x u a l  c o n t e n t》

Hayze woke to River shaking him awake and he groaned before sitting up abruptly. "Whats wrong?"

"I'm hungry for fries and icecream," she whispered as she kissed his cheek. He knew exactly what she was doing and it was working.

"But its..." he looked over at the digital clock on his bedside and his eyes widened. "Two in the morning!"

"Yes, but there's a place down the road that's open twenty four hours," she said through her kisses down his neck.

He tilted his head to the side and groaned slightly as she sucked on his skin. "You shouldn't eat so late at night, babygirl. It's not good."

"But i'm hungryyy," she whined. "Please, Hayze. Pretty please."

He looked down at her as she began to brush her lips over his abdomen and suck right under his navel.

She looked up at him with her big doe, honey eyes and teasingly ran her tongue over his skin.

"How hungry are you?" He panted as he swept her long hair back. He was trying not to give in but she was making it so hard. Literally.

Her small hand palmed him through his boxers and he lay his head back. "How hungry are you?" He repeated.

She crawled back up his chest and nibbled at his jaw. "I'm reallyyy hungry," she whispered into his ear. "I can eat all of your cum, right now."

He moaned at the thought.

"Please Hayze," she said cutely into his ear and his whole body began to tremble in excitement. He didn't know what it was, but there were certain ways she said his name that just made his heart warm - and other times, his manhood rock hard.