sixth august

It's August and Holt outs himself on Instagram.

It's kind of my fault. I have issues, and the night before I'd gotten all of Holt's clothes off and I took out a Sharpie and drew a little check mark on each of his freckles and moles to make sure I'd kissed each and everyone of them. He's got so many, it's easy to lose count, also, I'm easily distracted when I'm kissing Holt. And he's not helping me, he's just taunting me in between his little moans.

So this morning I woke up and Holt had already left to go to the gym and when I opened Insta there's a picture in Holt's story. He's shirtless and there's a caption that reads When your boyfriend wants to make sure he did a thorough job.

I am freaking out.

I can't see people responding to the story, but I check comments on his last posts and people are kind of freaking out and trying to figure out who the boyfriend is and I don't know what he was thinking or if he did this on purpose and I'm so proud of him, but also so worried about him.

Holt gets back home an hour later and I almost jump on him the second he crosses the door.

"Holt, are you okay?"

He smiles a little, taking his shoes off. "Yes, how about you?"

I'm blinking, confused. "But... do you realize what you did?"

He drops his sports bag and presses a quick kiss on my lips. "What do you mean?"

Trying to distract me with his cute kisses! It's like he knows me. "Your instagram story!"

He snorts and walks to the kitchen. "Oh that..."

I follow him. "Yeah, that. Is everything alright?"

"Of course," he answers, and takes a bottle of Gatorade out of the fridge. "Everything is more than alright. I love you, and I don't want to hide it anymore."

"What if your family sees this? Or hear about it?" I ask.

Holt takes a big gulp of Gatorade and answers, "Great, that way I won't have to be the one breaking the news to them."

I look in his eyes and he really looks fine. "So, you're okay?"

"Better than okay Boo." He smiles at me and presses another quick kiss on my lips. "Now, if you'll excuse me, I seriously need to go wash all that Sharpie off of me, and since you're the one that put it on me, I think it's only natural for you to help with that."

Christ, I love a Holt in charge. He doesn't have to do any kind of convincing. Holt just takes my hand and I follow him to the bathroom, like a love sick puppy.