Always

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

❇ ✧ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ♡ ⋆ ✧ ❇

As Natalia and Rosalie walked in the direction of the room in which Alice was preparing Bella for the wedding she heard Alice complain about Bella not sleeping through the night like she asked her making Natalia laugh as she walked in.

"Alice leave the poor girl alone. She looks beautiful, it's just the wedding nerves." Bella and Alice looked away from the mirror and at the two girls who walked in.

"Do you need some help? I could do her hair." Asked Rosalie with an unusual smile on her face.

"Oh! I can help with putting on the dress. Believe me, putting a dress in the 1600s was hard so I know exactly how to fit a bride into a fitted dress." As Natalia said that Bella looked between the two blondes with a raised eyebrow.

"Really?" Rosalie and Natalia shared a look rolling their eyes as they walked over to Bella standing behind her with Rosalie already starting her work on Bella's hair as she spoke.

"Please. I'm not offended by your choice of groom." Bella looked over at Rosalie through the mirror.

"Just my blatant lack of respect for morality."

"Essentially." Natalia giggled while side-hugging Rosalie.

"Weddings. They bring everyone together." Rosalie looked over at her sister with a raised eyebrow causing her to giggle. Natalia walked over to the desk and sat down while looking at Bella.

"So? Has Edward finally told you about your honeymoon?" Bella lightly shook her head as she looked down before looking back up into the mirror.

"No, he's being secretive about it." Natalia waved it off smiling.

"Don't worry it will be fun. As long as you two are together it will be fun. You won't even pay attention to what's happening around you, you'll be too captivated by him." Bella's cheeks reddened while Rosalie smirked.

The sound of Bella's mom calling her and Alice's name made Natalia look away from Bella and at the doorway stood her mom in a beautiful purple dress.

"In here, mom." When Bella turned around and showed her mother the way her makeup and hair were done she let out a gasp.

"Oh, my gosh! You're so beautiful. Oh, honey." If Natalia could cry she would have right now because of the mother-daughter moment.

"Crap my mascara!" Natalia looked up at Rosalie who shared the same look with her sister. They both truly missed their family and there are moments where they wish they could see them again and just hug them.

"Mom!" As Bella chuckled at her mother Alice pulled out a tissue and gave it to Rene making Natalia let out a smile while shaking her head.

"Charlie, get in here!" Hesitantly Charlie started walking in the direction of the room.