Chapter Nineteen

Rosé

Bia and I's game is pretty popular. And I can't get over how good our setup looks. Bia was responsible for it and she did an amazing job. Two red sofas surround a cherrywood table with two bowls of cherries and cherry-scented candles on top. Posters that we designed are all over the brick wall behind us, kind of like a street collage.

The fresh fragrance of cherries is addictive and sweet.

"I'm hungry." Bia coos as she leans her head on my shoulder.

"Me too," I pout, "We should go grab something."

It's been two hours and we haven't had anything to eat besides one piece of chocolate. We're waiting for Kai and everyone to come and play. I'll be lying if I said I'm not nervous about seeing Daniel.

Bia manages to get one of her friends from her cheerleading squad to look after our game so we can get some food. As we eat our katsu curry fries, Bia talks about a date she had two days ago and how bad it was that she had to ditch the guy halfway through. Apparently, he blatantly told Bia that he only wanted to sleep with her.

"I swear to god, it's like good guys don't exist anymore." Bia exasperatedly says.

"Yeah, they don't." I mumble as I remember a particular boy.

Bia groans, pushing her luscious blonde curled hair back.

"Anyway, I've decided I'm not going on dates anymore. I'm not wasting my energy and cute outfits on useless, brainless idiots."

"Good for you." I smile at her which she catches and playfully nudges me with appreciation.

Bia is too beautiful for a guy to waste her time. She deserves someone who will treat her like the queen she is. And that makes me wonder how good Daniel treats her. I've never seen her mad or sad around Daniel. I so badly want to ask her what Daniel is to her but I don't have the right because Daniel and I are...nothing.

"You look so pretty tonight, Rosé," Bia loops her arm with mine, her Chanel No.5 is addictive, "Sometimes I wonder how you don't have a guy simping after you, you're literally perfect. You need to be serenaded with flowers and fed grapes."

I'm not perfect. I'm far from it.

But my heart swells from endearment from her words. She's got such a good heart and a genuine soul full of life.

I'm not wearing anything special tonight, my dress is simple. Baby pink, airy, and cute. The corset waist enhances my breasts with an adjustable tie in the center and sides, long billowy sleeves and it flows freely down my waist and hips, hitting my mid-thighs. My hair is in light waves down my back and my makeup is more glowy tonight.

"Says the girl who's a literal goddess." I say lightheartedly as I stare at her in admiration.

Bia looks so hot in her black mini skirt and long-sleeve top combo. The top hugs her breasts and the long sleeves have a cut around the wrists so they fall. Her skirt hugs her hips with a small slit on one side and she's got on black tights with Prada boots.

"Stop making me bi-panic." Bia nervously coos making me laugh.

When we get back to our game, Aaliyah and the guys are already sitting on the red sofas. I snuggle into my best friend's arms and tell her about the katsu fries I just ate. Aaliyah loves Japanese food, especially katsu curry.

Bia suggests since everyone is here we play the game.

"Grab a red cup and no smooching before the game." Bia winks towards me.