↳twice reacts...

Twice reacts to you singing them a song that you wrote in your spare time.

-

Nayeon

You had just finished showing Nayeon your new song. You looked at her face to see the proudest look on her face. "Can you teach me how to produce music as beautiful as this?" She asked. "So, do you like it or do I need to fix some of the lyrics?" 

"I love it, (Y/n)! It has a really deep meaning that can get into someone's heart once the first lyric is sung." You grinned and hugged Nayeon. "I can't wait until you release the full album!"

-

Jeongyeon

You had just collaborated with Ahn Hyojin (better known as LE) from EXID on an album that you'll be releasing in three months. You asked LE if you could play a little bit for your girlfriend and she was totally fine with it. "Jagi, can you come in here for a minute?" You called Jeongyeon from your studio. She walked in and sent you a questioning look. "What is it?" She gently rested on the back of your chair. "Do you want to hear my title song for the album that I'm making?"

"Of course!" You played the chorus and watched as Jeongyeon's expression stay neutral, her eyebrows furrowing slightly when the music cut off. "What do you think?" You asked. "I can definitely tell who you collaborated with, but you two work together very well. I think that it'll be a hit!"

-

Momo

You wanted to surprise Momo in the morning with the song that you've been preparing for the past two weeks. Before you were about to fall asleep, you heard a familiar rhythm playing from the other side of the house. You quickly got up and ran into your studio, only to see Momo at your computer listening to the song that you had been working on so hard. She sat there dancing in the chair, muttering along although she didn't know the lyrics. "Momo-ah."

"I thought you were asleep, but I really wanted to listen to your new song. I got really impatient, I'm sorry love. It's really good and I've heard small clips whenever you were first working on it before I got busy with the new schedule and I wanted to listen to the final product." She rambled. "It's alright, I'm glad that you like it though."

-

Sana

You sat Sana down in your studio and blindfolded her, pressing play on the song that would release in three hours. "I already love it!" She shouted. "Babe, we haven't even gotten that far into the song." 

"But anything you make is amazing!" Sana was very supportive, no matter what you did, but that's why you loved her. 

-

Jihyo

The leader knew that you were making an album, everyone in Twice knew that you were, but no one could listen to it; even if you were in the making process. You missed a few performances in the promotion period, but you didn't care at the moment-- finishing your music was way more important. 

Jihyo had just gotten home to hear you start the song, the finished product just for Jihyo to listen to. She burst into a grin, tears welling up from how proud she was. "Yah! (Y/n)-ah! I love you!" She yelled when the song ended.

-

Mina

Immediately when I had finished my new song, I showed it to Mina. She choreographed a ballet routine in about five seconds into listening to it, which was very impressive. I was so immersed into Mina's dancing that I didn't realize the special part of the song coming up.

"Jagi, will you marry me?" The last words of the song rang throughout the practice room. Mina looked at me surprised, and I grinned like an idiot. "So?" Mina nodded hastily, hugging you.

-

Dahyun

You were performing your song before it was released, but you didn't mind it; it was all for Dahyun. You jumped a little bit, trying to shake out all of the current nerves that were running through your veins. "Good luck, (Y/n). I know how much this means to you." Solji patted your back, she was like a motherly figure to you ever since you left your family to pursue your dreams. "Thank you."

You performed with all of your heart, letting your highest notes be the best ones, and singing the ballad with love and emotion. You searched the crowd for Dahyun and she had been crying. After taking off all of the mic equipment, you went out to find Dahyun, and enveloped her into a warm hug as soon as you could reach her.

-

Chaeyoung

You wanted to make a song with Chaeyoung since her rap skills were phenomenal, and Chae did not disagree at all. "Are you ready to listen to the final product?" Chae nodded excitedly, knowing all of the work that you had put into putting everything together. You played the song, tapping your thigh nervously, not knowing what Chaeyoung's reaction would be.

"It's amazing, we should make more music together." She said happily.

-

Tzuyu

You were never able to hide anything from Tzuyu, even making this song, she figured out that you were making it, and she already had listened to the demo version of it. "Tzuyu-ah, can you come out of the studio now?" You asked. "No, I'm having a dance party!" She responded. "But I need to finish something."

"I already know that this song is finished, you cannot tell me that there's a few things that need fixed."