Chapter 12

Metropolis few days later

Haise walks into lex Corp with a brief case. "I.D-." The guard looked at the man in a all black suit and glasses giving him a death stare. "M-my bad mr. sasaki." Haise nods at the guard entering the building to see people moving around like a hive but the queen wasn't in sight. He walked to a elevator pressing for the 20th floor.

Entering the elevator only to look at his clock to see it was 9:00 in the morning. Music was playing a tone other people got in till the 20th floor. Haise walked to a office entering and placing the suit case down to look at his office. The ghoul logged into lex Corp network to look at his task today moving files and taking care of some experiments or lose ends.

Clicking on a file reading project C.C.G reading about the use of a kagune weapon against aliens. He looked remembering the C.C.G industry in his world but probably making kagune types or something from his clone. Haise was about to close the computer down till he saw something with experimental surgery. His eyes widen revealing that lex Corp is planning on making humans half ghouls a army.

Haise logs off then processed to enter into the laboratory. Seeing people taking notes and typing away there was this weird suit that looked really something comes out of the back area. "What are you doing in here?" The ghoul turned around to a scientist looking at him "I'm haise Sasaki started to work here 4 days ago." The scientist nods softly offering his hand "names Gabriel nice too meet you haise."

After an hour or two later

Haise left the laboratory learning a little bit more about the experiments. The suit was made of metal unknown and some kagune. Leaving the building he looks up at it "I'll find you lex when I do I'll kill you."

Some where else

Lex grabs a needle looking at his arm "need my blood to make something perfect." He looked at k-90 smiling "more of you."