.:Chapter Nineteen:.

'You'll never be alone'

The fireplace flares green and they both step though Cercius steadying the other boy with a hand on the small of his back. Severus glances around the large foyer and when his eyes catch on the stoic woman who must be Pricilla Fawley he almost wants to back into the floo and disappear. Instead the ravenet steps forward and takes her hand, dropping a respectful kiss on her lordship ring that is so similar to heirship one that stays apon the other teen's hand.

She scoffs as she steps back, "It seems your intended easily outweighs you in dignity and respect, Cercius," her cold eyes turn to the male standing beside the fireplace, "Filthy halfblood fix that mop you call hair and get to the tailor," she sneers and turns, disappearing out of the room.

Looking back at the ocean eyed man he expects anything but the lopsided smile that is still spread across his lips, "Pebbles!" A small house elf in a silken pillowcase appears at his side as he kneels to her level holding out two shrunken chests, "Please take these to my rooms, dear".

The small creature smiles widely and takes the objects, "Pebbles be doing that right away for the good master!"

Standing back up, Cercius pulls his wand from his boot and spells his hair into a styled fix while he places a cigarette in his mouth. Lighting the reefer with a flick he puts away his wand and holds out a hand, "Shall we, Sev?"

Rolling his eyes he takes the offered hand and intwines their fingers watching as his companion grasps a marble from the bowl on the banister. He whispers something and they are sucked through a portkey. The brunet catches Severus by the shoulders steadying them both as he slips the marble into his pocket.

A stout man walks quickly into the room talking so fast that the darker haired boy can't keep up but the jewel orbed man seems to understand just fine and replies with 'Hello' and 'I'm never late' and 'I think deep blue for the both of us'. A spelled measurement tape wraps around parts of their bodies in quick succession and Severus fears for a moment they'll be strangled.

"Silk And Cotton are fine, Belby," Cercius says swatting a few velvet and satin fabric swatches out of his face and squeezing the other's hand comfortingly.

The small man goes on another tirade where he can only catch a few words. Something about cuff links. A long winded speech on earrings. A mention of jewelry.

The curly haired male nods with an indulgent smile, "We'll be representing our Hogwarts houses then, Belby. Yellow Citrine for myself and Tsavorite Garnet for dearest Severus".

The small man nods hardly paying any attention as he is passed a galleon pouch. He places it to his side on a floating clipboard and smiles stunningly up at Cercius, "Always such a treat to see you son, your grandmother has such a drab sense of fashion....though it will be sad when she passes next spring..."

The Slytherin's eyes go wide and he looks down at the other teen in alarm. The Hufflepuff only sighs and looks down, "As much as I wish to I am sad to say I do not share your sentiments, Belby, I wish her no harm but I will Be glad to see her go".

Madam Pricilla Fawley portrayed by the lovely Sigourney Weaver.