01. Taehyung I

Taehyung had been warned, time and time again

Taehyung had been warned, time and time again. His philandering lifestyle was going to get him into trouble. He never listened. Didn't see why he had to.

Even now, as he listened to the lovely voice humming to a popular tune - he supposed - from his bedroom, he couldn't have been more content.

Pouring some of the leftover wine into two glasses, he took a quick whiff of it before sauntering back to join her.

Holding out one glass to the woman in his bed, he glided in next to her, feeling her head fall onto his shoulder and he let her.

"Mmm," she mumbled, tasting some of the liquor, "Pinot Noir, I like it."

He didn't smile, instead he nodded, reaching for the remote that was behind her. She stopped him, however, gripping onto his wrist.

"Let's not waste the night," her voice was low, and Taehyung could see she had done this many times before. She took his glass from his hand, and together with her own, put them on the nightstand. Her fingers slid across his back, slipping under his robe and played with his bare skin.

Sure, she was what other people would label sexy. With her straight hair, black ink of a tilted piece of parchment, and her eyes, icy greyish green splashed throughout.

And right now, this woman loved him. Despite having met only a few hours ago and the great possibility of never seeing each other after a few hours pass. In this moment she loved him.

Which was all he needed.