chapter 13

Mature content!!!

NIKOLAI POV

I was going to show her that she's mine and it belongs to me, I gaze down at her perfectly sculpted body and lick my lips, I could see it in her eye that she wanted it just as bad as me. My throbbing member ached begging me to enter her. She was all mine once again and I'm never letting her go.

SERENA'S POV

I watched him as he stared at my body with desire in his eyes which made me squirm thinking about what he was going to do to me, even though I wanted it just as bad as him. He leaned forward then kissed my neck, I could feel the warmth of his tongue against my skin. He began sucking on my sensitive flesh earning a moan from me.

"Ahhh" I moaned when I felt his fingers brushed over my clt, my mouth was agape and I arched my back. He cupped my breasts then began massaging them. I wanted him to fuck me right now but I knew it wasn't going to be so easy. He licked my erect nipple and I looked down at him, he was staring right back at me with half hooded eyes. He started placing light kisses all over my body then stopped at my dripping core he licked his lips and looked up at me.
Why did he stop, please continue

He placed light kisses in between the apex of my legs. His lips went closer to my core and I just wanted him to do it. I wish my hands were free, I wanted to run my hands through his thick black hair. Run my fingers against his back, I wanted to touch him. He licked me and my eyes widen "Oh god!" I screamed that felt really good. He continued doing so and it felt like I was going crazy. He inserted two fingers inside me then began thrusting them in and out of me to match the pace of his tongue. I felt like I was going crazy. I was breathing fast and the only thing I could move was my hips and legs. "Nick" I moaned then bit down on my lip. I was about to come when he pulled away from me. "No, no, no" I whispered and he smirked. "Nikolai what are you doing?" I asked as he walked over to the love sac then sat down. Grabbing his phone from his pocket he checked the time. "Nikolai you asshole," I said while trying to move my hands.

"Watch your mouth bellissima" he warned and I wish I could hit him right now. He stood up then walked back over to me. "What did I tell you not to do today?" He asked and I rolled my eyes.

"You told me not to do anything naughty" I lazily said as he runs his fingers along my legs.

"What what did you do? He asked and I sighed.

"I went to the club," I told him and he climbed on top of me.

"I could leave you like this but someone wants to play" he smirked and I smiled then looked down. I could feel myself getting wet all over again just staring at it.

"You know what maybe I'll use the handcuffs another time I think I'll go easy on you bellissima" he removed the handcuffs from my wrist and I sat up and rubbed them.

"Come right here and bend over" he demands and I gulped.

"What are you going to do?" I asked.

"Just do as I say" he growled and I did what he said. "Count," he said before his hand came into contact with my ass.

"One" I whimpered, he did this the second time and I was starting to get turned on by it.

"You dare disobey me and went out with my sister after I told you not to do anything stupid. The naughtiness you've done made me punish you bellissima" he said when he slapped me again and I could feel his member poking me.

"You are enjoying this aren't you" he groaned as he pulled me up and threw me on the bed.

"P- please Nik" I whimpered and he knew just what I wanted.