Hyunchan/stray kids

Request

Summary- hyunjin has been teasing and showing off the entire show. When the shows over he pays for it.

Warning- kinky, slight cross dressing, panties, daddy kink, spanking, possessiveness, punishment,

Chan and hyunjin have been together since before the survival show. They were very close and loved eachother a lot. But Chan was possessive, protective, and very dominant. Hyunjin loved it.

He tried to be good all of the time but sometimes he'd forget what would happen and just had to do something that would get him reminded.

Well that's what happened today.

Hyunjin decided to be a tease.

Dancing sexily while looking at Chan brushing against Chan when he knew Chan couldn't touch him.

It was all fun and games for him. He didn't realize how much of a pain it'd be for him later. Literally.

The show finished and all the members walked back stage Chan grabbed hyunjin slamming him against the wall startling the other members. Chan has a very angry look on his face his hand around hyunjin neck.

"You think it's funny? To tease me. To dance like that knowing I can't do anything about it" Chan whispered harshly in hyunjins ear.

The younger boy trembled in slight fear not saying a word.

Minho covered jeongins eyes.

Chan let go dragging hyunjin somewhere

"Woo we'll get an off day tomorrow" Felix clapped as the other members looked at him confused

"What? Hyunjin won't be able to Walk tomorrow which means off day"

Everyone started laughing

Meanwhile Chan dragged hyunjin to a car telling the manger they needed to go now.

Hyunjin kept his mouth closed as Chan put a hand on his thigh and leaned over whispering in his ear

"Unbutton your pants and pull the back down"

Hyunjins eyes went wide as he looked over at Chan

"It wasn't a question." Was all chan replied

Hyunjin whined softly but did as he was told. It was dark out so they knew the driver couldn't see and most likely wasn't paying attention anyways.

"Suck" Chan whispered in hyunjins ear putting three fingers at the younger boys mouth

Hyunjin took the fingers into his mouth getting them nice and wet. When Chan was satisfied he took the fingers out of hyunjins mouth and put his hand behind hyunjin. The boy had leaned his head over on Chan's shoulder so his ass wasn't touching the seat and Chan could get to where he wanted.

Chan pushed in a finger causing hyunjin to gasp and cover his mouth squeezing his eyes shut.

Chan didn't even look at the boy. He just pushed in a second finger before hyunjin even got used to the first one.

"Ow Chan" hyunjin moved

Chan just shoved his fingers deeper hyunjin was almost in tears as he wasn't used to the feeling and he was embarrassed

"That's not my name right now baby boy" Chan whispered in hyunjins ear

Hyunjin shivered ad Chan's breath hit his ear and the fingers were pulled out of him

He sniffled a bit pulling his pants and underwear back up as they got to the dorms the two got out of the car going straight up to their shared room hyunjin was still crying a bit.