Chapter 22

Y/N's POV
We all got in the car I sat next to Yoongi and Hoseok started to drive really fast so we could get out of there. Yoongi cupped my face and kissed my forehead while I shakily grabbed his arms.

Y/N: Y-Yoongi.
Yoongi: I'm sorry we'll talk in private when we get home.

I agreed and we spent the car ride in silence other then the guys checking up on me. Yoongi has spent the ride tapping his foot impatiently and keeps clenching his fists. When we arrive home Yoongi grabs my hand and drags me inside to his room and shuts the door. He starts punching the wall and I run towards him grabbing his arms again. He stops and turns around to look at me. He leans down so our faces are in front of each other and I feel butterflies in my stomach and my heart starts to pound in my chest. I know I'm falling for him. I say his name and it comes out like a breathy moan.

Y/N: Yoongi.

Yoongi's POV
When we enter the room and I still have all this rage inside me that I need to release. So I start punching the wall until I feel two small hands wrapping around my arms. I turn around and lean down to face her. Shes doing things to me, she's changing me. I want to kiss her and tell her how much I care for her. How I'm falling for her. She says my name and it drove me past the edge. I get closer to her face and press my lips against hers and kiss her slowly she was shocked at first but then starts to kiss back.

Y/N's POV
He gets closer and presses his lips against mine. He kisses me slowly and tenderly, I was shook. I didn't think he would feel the same way towards me. I start kissing back melting into the kiss. He brings his arms to circle my waist and I wrap my arms around his neck. This isn't my first kiss. My first kiss was taken by my stepbrother Oden, but he took it by force. But with Yoongi this is how I imagined my first kiss. So for me Yoongi is my first kiss. He pulls away and our lips make a pop sound. I look up at him and blush while he chuckles at my flushed state.

Yoongi: Y/N. I'm sorry if I scared you. It's just that I couldn't stand to see someone that's not me kiss you.
Y/N: Wait did you just—
Yoongi: Yes Y/N. I've been wanting to kiss you for the longest time now. When we first got to know each other I knew there was something special about you. Your the first girl to make me feel like this. I'm falling harder and harder each day for you.
Y/N: Yoongi I—
Yoongi: I know you don't feel the same way but I had to—
Y/N: YOONGI! Gosh if you stop cutting me off and listen you would know that I have feelings for you too.
Yoongi: Really?! You feel the same way?!
Y/N: Yes! But I thought you wouldn't like me in a romantic way since I'm 6 years younger then you. I thought you would see me as a kid. Or little sister like the other guys.
Yoongi: Since I first saw you at that café I was immediately attracted to you. I always saw you as a woman. Not as a little sister or kid.

He leans even closer and pecks my lips. He pulls me into a tight hug before we pull away again.

Yoongi: So Y/N do you want to be my girlfriend?

I laugh and nod.

Y/N: Yes Yoongi I will be your girlfriend.
Yoongi: So do you want to tell the guys? Or should we do it later?
Y/N: We might as well tell them now. They'll notice something is different they'll find out eventually.
Yoongi: Your right. They won't stop snooping around until they find out the reason why.

We both chuckle and walk downstairs to see the guys in the kitchen sitting down, talking. We walk up to them and Yoongi clears his throat causing them to turn their attention to him.

Yoongi: So we have to tell you something. Try not to freak out.

He reaches for my hand and kisses it making me blush.

Yoongi: Y/N and I are dating.

Jin's POV
Yoongi: Y/N and I are dating.

I knew it. I fucking knew they would end up dating! I can hardly contain my excitement for the new couple. So I don't contain it I let it go.

Jin: YESSSSS! I KNEW YOU TWO WOULD END UP DATING!
Jungkook: I SHIP IT! I FUCKING SHIP IT!
Taehyung: MY SHIP HAS SAILED FOR REAL THIS TIME!
Hoseok: IT'S ABOUT TIME! THANK THE LORD!
Namjoon: I'M SURPRISED YOU TWO DIDN'T END UP DATING WITHIN THE FIRST WEEK OF MEETING EACH OTHER!
Jimin: THIS IS BEAUTIFUL I MIGHT CRY! I SHIP IT SO BAD!

Y/N's POV
Woah. I didn't expect this reaction. But I'm happy with it.

Authors Note
Sorry for any errors. :)