I'm An Inkling?

You opened your eyes. Your vision was blurry at first. Eventually, it all became clear. You were at... Flounder Heights?

You were at a total loss of what to think and feel.

A moment ago, you were saying good night to your parents!

Should I be freaking out or should I be excited beyond belief? You thought frantically.

As you struggled on what to think, you found yourself getting up. Lying on the cement wasn't that comfortable... That's when you noticed you had long, yellow tentacles and were wearing the School Uniform.

You were about to scream in horror when Callie asked through the overhead speakers, "Ready?"

You immediately covered your mouth with one hand. You didn't feel like startling anybody.

Soon, Callie and Marie shouted in unison, "Go!"

You thought in a state of panic, Oh, crud. I'm in the middle of a Turf War and I don't even have a weapon to defend myself with!

Suddenly you could hear an Inkling boy say out loud, "I smell danger...!"

Was that... Goggles?

"They'll never win if they keep using that strategy..."

You froze. That line wasn't in the manga. You slowly turned around to see Rider watching the battle from the sidelines. You couldn't help but blush. He was so handsome...

You slapped yourself in the face to focus on what was really important. You had to get to the sidelines and fast!

You were about to run to the sidelines when you heard Army say to the Blue Team, "Just as I thought. You're nothing."

Your jaw dropped in frustration. Reading that part did make you a bit angry but to actually hear the line was a totally different story.

No one acts rudely towards the Blue Team and gets away with it... You thought with a sense of justice.

You boldly took a step forward and exclaimed, "How dare you speak to them like that!"