4.6

"Holy shit!" Panic rises in Cassandra, "Alice! Grab Ariana. We need to get Bella upstairs." The words were spoken so quickly that Edward and Rosalie reacted quicker than Jacob. Jacob almost didn't catch the words Cassandra spitted out.

Cassandra follows quickly behind the two vampires, rushing in to the make shift exam room. Alice rushes in, leaving Ariana in the hallway, "Carlisle said the placenta must have detached."

Cassandra nods her head at the small girl, "Rosalie, hurry pass me the morphine!" Alice looks worried as she watches Cassandra works quickly to save Bella's life, "he's coming as fast as he can, but..."

Cassandra shakes her head, "but she has me. Alice, go to Ariana. Get Seth to sit with her. Hurry." Before Cassandra could tell Rosalie to hand her the scalpel, Rosalie is already leaning into cut Bella open, "ROSALIE! Don't! We have to let the morphine spread."

"There's no time to wait, he's dying," Rosalie spits out at the small immortal. Cassandra growls, "and I don't give a fuck."

"Get him out!" Bella spits out, pain lacing her face. Cassandra couldn't blink - everything was too fast for her. Cassandra quickly puts the scalpel to Bella's stomach and cuts quickly down. Jacob looks down at Bella, as she grunts out in pain, "hey, look at me."

As Cassandra starts to go in, Rosalie gets distracted by Bella's blood. Edward's mind was consumed by Rosalie's thoughts, "Rosalie! Don't!"

Rosalie was pushed aside by Edward, "Alice! Get her out of here."

Cassandra looks up, "shut the fuck up! I need to get this baby out of her." Bella screams out, "ow, Cassandra!"

Jacob looks to Cassandra as she looks for the sac, "change her!" Edward looks at the shape shifter, "I can't! Not while he's still in Bella."

Cassandra rips open the embryonic sac, with her bare hands, pulling out the baby. "Hey, hey. Look Bella, it's Renesmee." Cassandra lays Renesmee on Bella's chest. "You're beautiful," Bella whispers out.

"Bella?! Bella?!" Jacob yells out. Edward grabs Renesmee off of Bella, as Cassandra starts doing compressions. "Jacob! Help me, CPR, NOW."

Rosalie walks in while the two are doing CPR on Bella, "Edward, I can take her," Edward gives her a look, "I promise, I'm fine."

Edward hands the baby to Rosalie. "Edward! Venom, hurry! We need to do it now!" Cassandra spits out at Edward. Jacob takes over CPR while Cassandra grabs the big syringe with Edward's venom.

Rushing back to Bella, Cassandra runs her hand downs Bella's chest, trying to find her breast plate to get the syringe to her heart. "I'm so sorry Bella," Cassandra whispers, as she lifts the syringe up and brings her hands down quickly and hard, piercing through Bella's chest.

Edward starts to get paranoid that the venom doesn't start to spread. Leaning down, he starts placing bites all over Bella. Cassandra's eyes widen as she rushes over to start compressions again as Jacob backs away and sobs. "Oh my god."

Edward looks up as Cassandra pumps down on Bella's chest. "It's supposed to be working!" Edward whimpers out. Jacob looks to Edward, choking out, "I won't kill you. It would be too easy, you deserve to live with this."

Cassandra stops CPR and feels for the human girl's pulse. Realizing she doesn't have one, she turns to Edward, "Edward. . ."

Edward pushes Cassandra out the way, leaving the girl to land on the floor. Cassandra stands up, looking at Edward. Leaving Edward to mourn over his mate, she takes one more look at him and shuts the door quietly behind her.

Cassandra makes her way downstairs, passing the television room, seeing Alice and Jasper watching Sleeping Beauty - that Ariana must've put on. Finally coming upon the living room, she sees Jacob on his knees, watching as Rosalie rocks baby Renesmee in her arms. Cassandra's eyes widen - Jacob has imprinted. The pack couldn't even kill the girl even if they wanted too.