23. In the folds of life..

10th December 2018👑

    💜 Ahaana💜

"Dii.. what can we do? We can talk all night.. and we can watch a coool coool coool movie and and and there is a new sophia movie released or we can just pick up a random movie-

"Azzu calm down.. we are gonna be here till tomorrow evening so we can do everything but one at a time.. now dont eat my head" I laughed at the hyperactive-turned Azzu who kept excitingly adding  one stuff after another in out to -do list..

She pouted while moaning.. "you're mean.."

"Yah azzu.. she sure is.." Nush agreed winking..

"Cut it out you two.." I groaned

"Bush I am gonna shower now you better hurry too.  I AM NOT WAITING FOR YOU FOR DINNER? Got it?"

"Aye aye captain.." she mocked while I rolled my eyes and ran up the stairs..

I opened the door to my bedroom.. after freaking two whole years I stepped in.. inhaling the fresh evening breeze fanning inside through the twin windows as if welcoming me back  after-after..

I shook my head blocking those thoughts waiting to invade my head..

With the glee of the 15 year old me back on seeing my new room I jumped onto the bed loving the feel of the familiar yet distant warmth crowding my mind.. I turned to my right to find my harry potter alarm clock still on my side table with my notepad and pens still in their places.

I looked around the room.. my eyes widened in surprise to see everything in their exact places where I left them.. except for the unusual tidyness nothing.. not a teeny weeny bit has changed.. after all dad has kept his promise of never changing a thing till the day I come back as Me..

"Astonished are we?" Dad grinned standing at the door way arms tied across his chest shooting me an amused look..
I looked at the position I was in.. legs one on top of the other.. my waist length hair cascading down my shoulders and me hugging the pillow.. one look at daddy and both of us burst out laughing..

"Look sweetie I kept my promise.. not a pin out of place" he grinned like a 10 year old happy he did his job well..

I walked to him and hugged him.. he tightened his arms around me securely just like old times..
"Daddy.. I kept my promise too.. I returned back home as ME"..

😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙😙

"Ashaan wake up.. I wanna sit between nush di and ana.." Azzu wailed throwing up a tantrum wanting to sit between us..

"For goodness sake Azweena.." Ashaan rolled him eyes.."I am surrounded by two gorgeous girls next to me.. for once let me enjoy my publicity.." he winked making both me and Nush punch him in his both arms..

"Ouch ladies.. he wailed.. " here Azzu take these place these girls are Savage as much as gorgeous.."  he said walking up to   sit next mum saying.. "this girl is way too gorgeous and sweet unlike both of you.."

"Ashaan.. that girl over there is already mine.." Dad said in a matter of fact tone making mom blush while the rest of us broke into a fit of laughter even Azzu though she has no idea of what we were talking about..

After a scrumptious meal by mom when my tummy was all full.. I realized how much I missed her food and my mind was gloating over the dessert I had just minutes ago when Mum interrupted

"Ana.. when is college ending.. ?"

"I am on my internship mum..then finals then comes the end to horrible college.." I giggled giving Nush a hifi..

"Then girls.. dont you think its time for you to settle in life?" She asked in a thin voice

"Mum I guess I can find a decent job after graduating..no big deal.." I told her..

"Ahaana Im not talking about being settled that way.. you guys are 22.. most of the girls your age are already married.." Mum urged..

Dad shot a shut-up-this-moment look at mom who ignored it..

"Dont you think its about time.. I saw my daughters married.."

I clenched my fists controlling the tears welling up in my eyes exhaled a shaky breath and shot a look at daddy who looked too bewildered saying "Ive got this.."

"Mum you know what.. Nush is gonna get married soon.." I clicked my tongue at her.. she smiled uneasily back at me..

"And about me.. I have no idea of settling in the way you speak about no matter what the girls my age are doing.. Im not ready for another adventure Again.." I emphasized..

"Good night guys .. " with that I paddled up the stairs to my room with Nush following close behind..

😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓😓

"Chukki.. that was rude.." Nush scolded me while I plopped myself on the bed awkwardly..

"I know.. there is no another way to stop her nush.." I whimpered..

Nush came over to me and pressed her hands on my shoulder.. I shook away the tears threatning to fall..

"I dont want history repeating itself again nush.."

"You cant stay you whole life this way chukki.. just because.." she trailed off..

I chuckled.. "who said Im gonna stay this way my whole life?? Just till he is back.." I replied..

"Whaat chukki.. you cant keep on fantazing your life on something which happened long ago.. you have to move on"

"chill Nush.. I'm not literally wasting my life babe.. i am simply waiting.. waiting for him.. thats it" I shrugged..

"Chukki that was 12 years ago.. you dont even know where is he now.. let alone know how does he even look like. its not possible..and here you are still "waiting" for him"  Nushrath grumbled air quoting the word waiting..

Her words took me off guard,breaking my barriers.. making me succumb to the fears I have  been fighting these  years..

I wiped the silvery drops flowing down my cheeks "no i cant cry.. he wont like it"

"Nush listen.. I started in a firm voice .. i might not know where he is or how he is.. yeah i dont even have the faintest idea of how he looks.. but I know for sure.. he will come.. he will"

"sorry yaar.. My intention was not to make you cry but how can you be so sure and tenacious on something like that.. It was a long time go.. what makes you think he will be back?"

"because
HE PROMISED" ❤❤❤

Hey peeps.. im back with a second update for the day.. how glad I am.. finally made it up to the prologue.. im literally over the moon..

So to make me go over this entire universe only one thing can do it..

Yup your votes and comments..

Do it for me will ya..

Soo soo until next time..

Allah hafiz peeps..😙