Uraraka (M/N) character/quirk explanation

*Minor Edit

Hi guys! I am going to start by thanking every single one of you for even clicking on this terrible story and actually reading it.

I'm so glad some of you actually found this well written enough to vote on it.

I have so much fun writing this and honestly when I see that this story is somehow ranked 62 in #malereader it makes me kind of embarrassed since all the other stories have like over 10k reads *(oof).

Still, this is my first ever story so I don't have high hopes for this.

Anyways, enough of me talking, let's get on to the info (a lot of info may be set because you are the sibling of a canon character):D.

Recommended looks:

(Yes that is Chiaki from En stars :D and also a possible hero costume)

Name: Uraraka (M/N)

Alias: (H/N)

Birthday: (D/M/Y)

*Age: 17 (18 during and after the summer camp arc)

Sex: Cis male

Height: (preferably taller than most of 1A) cm

Weight: (leads to average BMI) kg

Hair colour: Either chestnut brown like Ochaco (obligatory in scenarios of (M/N) before he left UA) or you can have a dyed hair colour

Eye colour: Brown

Nationality: Japanese

Parents/Guardians: Uraraka (F/N), Uraraka (M/N)

Siblings: Uraraka Ochaco

Quirk: Diamond Formation

How it works:
You have the ability to cause extreme temperature and pressure, equivalent to the mantel underground (an area highly concentrated with diamonds), onto the carbon atoms of everything, creating diamonds.

-Diamond Spikes:
When you touch the ground. The area you hand touched will dent and spikes will shoot out of/around that area.

-Forming a skin of diamond:
By applying heat and pressure to the carbon atoms in your skin, you create a lining of diamond on the surface of your skin (kind of like diamond armour).

-Diamond weapons (connected to your body):
In the entrance exam of Chapter 3, you focused all the carbon atoms into a point. And by applying extreme temperature and pressure, you create a diamond sword connected to your body.

Side effects:

-Irreversible:
Only applies to Diamond Spikes.

-Rapid drop in body temperature when using quirk:
Since your quirk is an enhanced version of diamond, your body temperature decreases quite quickly every time you form a skin of diamond or a diamond weapon. Therefore, you are relatively weak in long battles in cold places.

Though, this side effect may help. When forming diamond weapons and diamond on your skin, you are physically hurting yourself from the extreme temperature and pressure, this side effect helps numb that body part, causing less pain when doing so.

-Activation when stressed:
Your quirk is based off of simple touch, when gripping something too roughly, your quirk is automatically activated. This can be problematic since the diamonds formed will heat up and melt whatever surface it is touching (not very quickly but it still would happen). 

Occupation: (Lmao that would be a spoiler)

Hope you understand all of this. I actually have the next chapter sort of finished, so expect an update in a few days, bye my dear readers!