Arc 2.1

Arc 2:"How to survive in this world: Become a genuine white lotus."

Before Shi Shen could even open his eyes, a strong smell of herbal medicine immediately attacks his nose.

His long eyelashes slightly trembled as his eyes were slowly opened.

The first thing he saw was the dark brown wood, he eyed around and assumed that he was lying on the canopy bed. Shi Shen then moved his gazed to sweep across the room.

So this time is a different era.

He calmly retracted his gaze and wait for the memory of the original owner and the plot to send to him.

Not long after a long series of data quickly flashed in his mind.

This time it was a Danmei fiction. The story took place in the ancient era called Great Wu Dynasty.

The special thing about this world was that there were no women only men and some men could get pregnant, others referred them as Gers.

The protagonist was a chef from the modern era but died due to the plane crash and got transmigrated into the body of an unfavored concubine child in the Xu household, Xu Huang.

The rest of story depicted how he face slapped those who had wronged him and collected a harem due to his charms.

In the end, he became popular due to his godly culinary skills and lived happily with his men.

To sum it up, this is just a thoughtless erotic gay novel.

Shi Shen's expression didn't even change once he received the plot but his calm voice was eerily scary it was not hard to know that his mood was not good,"You did this on purpose."

He Tian calmly answered,"Yeah, at least it was better than change the BG world into a BL! What's more this is mainly focused on that so the male leads' common sense were not that great result in they won't accidentally fall for you."

"Are you sure that it won't be the opposite?"

At this question, He Tian mulled over the matter for a little bit then hesitatingly replied,"Perhaps."

Actually, if it was on a normal basis, this kind of world would have a higher success rate to mend the plot.

But seeing how Shi Shen could effortlessly bend the male lead in previous world, He Tian suddenly felt like he had made a grave mistake.

Instead of helping him, he might actually made thing even harder for Shi Shen.

In the meantime, Shi Shen quickly went through the original body's memories.

This body's name was Gu Rong.

His mother was the current Emperor's little brother while his father was the Chancellor.

With his parents' status, his life should be the envy of others but unfortunately, he was born with a weak health that day by day his health was slowly deteriorating.

When he was young it was not this bad and he frequently went outside to play with his fiance, Zheng Zhi in which their engagement was bestowed by the Emperor himself.

Zheng Zhi was the eldest son of the Great General Zheng He. He showed his outstanding military skill and martial arts since he was young so he would undoubtedly exceed his father's name once he grew up.

Therefore, as time passed the time he spent going to visit Gu Rong become less and less until finally, he enlisted himself to become a soldier so from that time on he stopped coming to the Prince Gu estate.