Chapter 38

Sam took all his friends to tour his house. Piyu looked at everything very keenly as every corner of the house is related to Sameer and anything related him is important to her.

Rads gushed about how lavish is their kitchen and interior. Jai looked around observing everything with a small smile on his face. Rohan just followed Rads wherever she went and annoyed her.

Then they all went upstairs. Rads looked at Sam and Piyu who are walking together talking and laughing. She stopped in her tracks and pulled Rohan and Jai back stopping them from walking further.

Jai looked at her raising his brows for which she sighed at Sam and Piyu. Jai shook his head at her and turned towards other room.

" If you want to touch me you can just ask me you know, there is no need to grab me like that." Rohan smirked at her and she scrunched her face at him in disgust.

" We will go downstairs." She said to him sternly and walked towards the stairs.

" Why?" He asked her.

" I want water." She said and dragged him downstairs.

Sam and Piyu lost in themselves so much that they didn't observe that their friends were not there with them. He opened a door to his right and ushered Piyu to go inside.

Piyu gasped going inside. It was Sameer's room which is very neat and clean. The interior of the room was simple but classy. She liked it. She looked around the room fondly. She looked at his childhood pictures along with his family hung on the wall. She also saw a picture of her with Sam in college days and another picture with all their four friends. She had tears looking at those pictures and remembering those days.

Sam on the other hand was on cloud nine. His love, his life is standing in his room with him. He looked at her lovingly when she is looking around his room with a smile playing on her lips. He just stared at her while she is moving around his room. He wished that she permanently stays in his room beside him all his life. He looked at her who is looking at the pictures on the wall intently. He noticed she had tears in her eyes and he himself got tears looking at their pictures.

She turned and looked at him smiling.

" I love your room." She said grinning widely.

" Thank you." He was glad she liked it.

" There is also beautiful view from the window though it is night. Wow." She squealed looking at their green garden through the window making him laugh.

" Will you exchange your room with mine?" She asked like a child pouting at him.

" How can we exchange the rooms Piyu?" Sam asked laughing.

" But I want your room." She whined.

" Really?" He asked her and she nodded her head in yes frantically.

" Then you can stay in my room with me here." He said huskily going close to her.

"W.With you?" She stuttered going back.

" Ha with me." He stated and trapped her between his arms which are on the wall.

" Tell me Piyu , will you stay with me in my room?" He asked her going close to her and his breath is fanning her face making her breath hitch.

" How can I stay with you?" she whispered looking down shyly.

" Why can't you?" He asked her gazing his nose on her cheek.

Her scent is driving him crazy and wanted to kiss her so badly but he is stopping himself as he doesn't want to scare her away from him. She closed her eyes feeling his touch and inhaled his musk cologne which is driving her insane.