Chapter 3

PoV

Lisa fetch his childhood friend , Bambam at the airport .

While Lisa is driving. Bambam notice that his very own best friend is too quiet. It's like a miracle to him because her bestfriend is a very talkative one.

"I know there's something,wrong. Spill"Bambam commanded

Lisa just shake her head and flash aa bitter smile on her face seconds after tears are falling from her eyes.

"Aishh!! Is it the girl , again? Damn you , Manoban. I'm telling you. You should visit some bars here in Korea! What the heck! Come on stop crying. It make me feel that you are so pity"Bambam said trying to comfort her bestfriend.

Lisa smiled bitterly and wipe the tears that keeps on going down from her eyes.

"I know. I just realize it. Want to drink with me? I'm kinda thirsty for wine"Lisa ask his bestfriend

"Tsk! I should be the one to ask you that! But you ask me first, HaHaHa. You know I'm kinda addicted to alcohol , Liz"Bambam said excitedly.

Bamabam is a party boy. He hypnotize people using his dancing skills. Actually Lisa does it before. Lisa and Bambam is a dancing a machine. Actually not just them. Their friends in Thailand too.

Bambam's happy pill is partying. Because of his visual and his dancing skills she easily catches girls attention. And do a one night stand with them.Before , when Lisa is not yet living here in Korea.She does this kind of things before but not like with Bambam. She didn't flirt. Even if some people are approaching her she didn't want to talk to them so she ignored all of them.

They arrive already. It's still 4:49 in the afternoon so it's quite early so they decided to just drink and stay there until midnight .

As the time passes. Bambam and Lisa is already tipsy and it is already 11:43 in the night so Bambam ask Lisa to talk to some strangers but Lisa just shake her head as answer.

'Lisa is not yet ready , but she should be ready already'Bambam thought.

A smirk form from Bambam's mouth.

Bambam approach a girl wearing a black dress.

"Hey"Bambam said while approaching

"Hey"the girl answered.

"Are you perhaps , alone?"Bambam ask flirtatiously to the girl.

"Ahahah , no. I'm actually with my friends earlier but they're with their love of their lives , right now."the girl answered that made Bambam chuckle a little.

"My friend there is kinda lonely too. She's broke. Want to entertain her? What's your name by the way?"Bambam ask smiling.

"I'm Lea"the girl answered.

"I'm Bambam and my friend's name is Lisa.So come on now! Talk to her!"Bambam said and push the girl thru where Lisa is.

As the girl approaches...

"Uhm hi?"Lisa ask shyly.

"I'm Lea and your friend Bambam wants me to talk to you."Lea said while smiling to Lisa.

"Crazy"Lisa laugh because she just can't believe Bambam ask a girl to approach her.

Lisa ask the girl to sit and surprisingly the girl went beside her and sit there,

"I'm Lisa. It's nice to meet you."Lisa said smiling to Lea.

'Oh she's hot'Lea thought

"A-hahaha. Why are you staring at me? Do I look wasted already?"Lisa ask.

"No. No. You're so hot actually."Lea said seductively.

'This girl is flirting to me. What should I do? Should I stop her?---'Lisa's thought was stopped because she felt a smooth lips touching her neck.

Lisa's PoV
I woke up with a shitty feeling. Aishh!! My head hurts!!!!---- wait-- what time is it!??

I hurriedly find my phone---- How did I get in here!??

As far as I remember I was sitting at the bar's---and get my self drunk------ the girl!!!!

I am in my room right now and I just saw my phone beside my pillow so I hurriedly get it and saw that it was already 11:26 in the morning!!!!! I'm late!!! No ,I'm absent already!! Aishh... The prof will scold me for this.

Before going out from my room I took a wash first and wear something casual.

After doing all of that I got a text from Bambam.

From:Bambam|1:14|
Are you awake ,already? Hahaha. If you are wondering what happened to you last night don't ask me because you are the one who controls your body not me so done ask me. Anyways I'm at the school. Im enrolled already so don't waste your time finding your very handsome bestfriend.Rosé is looking for you by the way and I explained it all to her what happened so don't bother. Meet me at our favorite mall ,I want to shop with you and I also want to change your style because it's time for you to change.

Wow. His message is too long.

He want me to meet him at our favorite mall and change my style? Why? Does my style ain't attractive? Damn , I just remembered I wasn't attractive at all. Even the girl I love for two years didn't love me back. Haha. Sick!

To:Bambam|1:19|
See you there. I'm going.

After I message Bambam I went outside and get it in my car.

So? Let's just wait for the result of me changing my style? Haha. I should change my attitude too.

Damn , this is going to be so hard.

------------
A/N
How was chapter 3?
There's no Jenlisa moment in this chapter I'm sorry.
Pero bawi ako sa next chapter! Kaya abangan nyo!byeeerrss!! Love lots!