Say your name

Michael woke up just as the sun lifted in the sky like an orange fireball, splashing it's rays over earth, and warming everything in its way. The rays filtered through the giant windows in the bedchamber and sparkled over Kyra's beautiful, bronzed skin body, and the Prince looked hungrily at his Godess, wanting desperately to make love to her, but chose not to. He loved her, and wanted to have her on their marriage bed, and not before. She was his heart, and he would not disrespect her by taking her purity before that.

Throwing a glance down at his throbbing shaft, he wondered how he was going to keep himself from ravishing his soulmate. He caressed his aching jewels gently, and closed his eyes for a second, to allow his sexual need to pass. He knows that he will suffer for a month until they get married, but the love that he feels for her, will help him ease his tension. He loves her enough to wait, and claim her his on their marriage bed.

But that didn't mean that he can not enjoy touching her, and kissing every inch of her beautiful body. Unable to contain himself anymore, Michael kissed her plump lips, and seconds later her eyes fluttered open and deep blue eyes that were deeper than the blue sea, looked up at him.

His heart skipped a beat, and he held his breath not wanting to interrupt this moment by breathing, as he looked at her beautiful angelic face. He shut his eyes and opened them quickly again, and he dropped his head to hers and kissed her again. He knew deep inside his heart that she was his everything, and he would not be able to live without her. He now understood the meaning of the word soulmate. His friends were right when they said that when one meets their soulmate their life changes for ever.

"Tell me your name again, I want to hear you say your name." Michael said hoarsely, as he waited.

"Kyra," she said softly, and the Prince crashed his lips on hers again and kissed her passionately. They spent hours in bed getting comfortable with each other, and talking a little about who they are and what they want.

Michael told her a little about himself, intentionally leaving out all the woman in his life, saving her from hearing the details of all the thousands of women he has bedded. He is now a changed man, who wants and needs only her. The past is better left alone.

"Tell me about yourself, Kyra, I want to know every single thing about you!" He said, and meant it.

"What do you want to know?" She asked sheepishly. There really wasn't much to tell, her life was boring up until now.

"How many men have you kissed before me?" He asked hoarsely, as jealousy coursed throughout his body at the idea of her kissing another.

"You are the one and only man I have ever kissed besides my father" she said.

And Michael took a deep inhalation of breath and tightened his hold on her, relieved that there is no one but him in her life.

"Speak to me about what you feel for me Kyra, I want to know every feeling that is in your heart!" He said, eagerly waiting to hear that she too feels the soulmate connection inside her heart.

Kyra hesitated for a second, and Michael held his breath, what if for her there was no connection? Is it possible for that to happen? Michael thought, and his gut twisted with pain, and he held his breath until she answered him.

"I'm not sure," she said softly, averting her eyes away from his, and Michael's heart sank, as sweat formed on his forehead. That was not the answer he was looking for!

"Pray tell, please tell me what exactly it is that you're not sure off!" He said, and there was a hint of desperation in his voice.

"Well, I feel love for you deep in my heart. Like I can't live without you, that kind of love." She said innocently. "But how is that possible? We just met only a few days ago, we hardly know each other, how can I love you in this way so soon?"

Michael's heart burst from joy, and he had to contain himself, "what you are feeling is a soulmate connection, although we don't know each other very well, our souls have met before we were born, and they love each other deeply, and now that they have reconnected, we are feeling that love inside us." He said excitedly.

"You mean we already fell in love in spirit form before we came to earth?" She asked with wide eyes.

"Exactly! You and I have met and fallen in love in the spirit form, way before we were born on earth, I'm just wondering why you took so long to come to earth, I am five hundred years old, and have been searching for you for five hundred years!" He said in a deep and rich voice.

Kyra wondered why her parents never told her about all this. There must have been a good reason why they kept this a secret from her, because they have always had a very good relationship, where they shared everything with each other, but to withhold this important information from her, signifies that there is more to this than just the soulmate connection. It has to be something upsetting, and that would be reason enough to not tell her.

Michael could not stand it anymore, his shaft was throbbing painfully, laying next to her naked body, and his huge calloused hand caressed her round and firm breasts, and then lowered slowly towards her stomach, and even lower than that, all the way down to her private domain, and when Kyra was about to protest, the Prince lowered his head and kissed her brutelly, keeping her busy while his finger glided inside her and worked it's magic, and it didn't take long before his soulmate moaned in ecstasy, as waves after waves of pleasure claimed her body, and she trembled in his arms.

Michael pulled his head back and watched her, as she had her special moment, and his erection almost exploded, as it begged to be released from its torture. The Prince had no desire to sleep with another ever again, so he had to teach his virgin Godess to help him release his tension. He took her hand and placed it around his huge erection, and guided her how to please him too, and after stroking it several times, Michael's body shook violently, and he released a masculine groan, before he kissed her once again passionately, until both of them were left breathless in each other's arms.

Thank you kindly for your votes and comments, they mean the world too me.xoxoxoxoxo