Cards

Although he felt immensely tired after his heat, Jimin felt a lot stronger. He had gone through a heat untouched, he was cared for and treated like a real princess. This really helped Jimin properly believe that he was safe, finally safe and secure. It had been a while since Jimin had felt like this. Before Cheon had taken over, Jimin was always safe in his pack, the bond everyone shared was so strong, and now maybe, just maybe, he was starting to feel a real connection to his new pack mates.

Jimin shut the book with a huff, tears fell steadily from his eyes as he kept his gaze downwards, only looking up when he heard a light chuckle.

"The ending wasn't even sad sunshine, Jiwon got married to her true love, what better way could it have ended?" The alpha questioned, gesturing at the book now soaked with tears.

"Yoongi! You're so inconsiderate! Did you not take in the part where she got kicked out by her parents and disowned?" The pout Jimin had on his puffy face made Yoongi attempt to hold in a laugh. "She gave up so much for her love! What about Hyungwon? She's never going to see him again! Never going to see her own brother!"

"Oh my god you're ridiculous sunshine." Yoongi rolled his eyes fondly, and leaned forward to gently kiss the tears away from the omegas face.

"Yoongi?" He questioned, rather timidly.

"Hmm sunshine?"

"I want to go outside soon." He deadpanned.

Yoongi, if he was standing up,reckoned he would have stumbled backwards, because he was not expecting that at all.

"Woah, are you—"

"Yes i'm sure, otherwise i wouldn't have said it. I know my own limits, dumbo." The omega looked serious now, but Yoongi was still hesitant about the idea.

"Alright brat, calm down." He noticed how playful Jimin had become recently, almost as if he had come completely out of his shell, and it was such a nice sight to see. The once timid boy that he had met a few months back was now nowhere to be seen. Instead a playful, cheery brat had evolved and now had everyone captivated by his sweetness. Now of course Jimin was still wary about certain things, would sometimes flinch if there was an unexpected movement, but all in all he had really improved. Times where you would have to ask to sit down, or to even come close were long gone, and instead replaced by an overly affectionate omega always needing skin-ship and requesting to cuddle. Daily nightmares were now reduced to weekly, or even less. Jimin looked much healthier, his chubby cheeks had everyone cooing, and he had a healthy natural glow that made him look stunning, well in Yoongi's opinion.

The omega screeched, and Yoongi scoffed and covered his ears.

"I'm gonna go outside!" He sang, whilst sticking his arms out and attempting to dance whilst moving them in different circular motions. "I'm gonna go outsideeeee!"

"Jesus, my poor ears." Yoongi over dramatically covered his ears and scooted away from the loud singing, only to be pulled back and to be sat on by the younger wolf.

Jimin wrapped his arms around the alphas neck, and for a second it was nice, quiet even. But that peacefulness wasn't long lasting as Jimin decided it was the perfect time to carry on with his song, right next to Yoongi's ear.

"I'm going outsideeeee!"

"Yah! Not next to my ear, do you want me deaf?" The alpha scoffed.

"Might as well be, old man." He stuck out his tongue playfully and oh no he did not just say that. There was only one way to get revenge.

"Ahhhhh! Hyung stop that tickles." He screeched whilst thrashing around in Yoongi's hold to try and break free from 'the tickle monster' that had him trapped.

"Stop screeching, my old man ears can't take it!" He huffed, whilst staring down at the omega who was giggling in his arms.

"I told you, you're an old man." Jimin huffed and removed himself off Yoongi, only to lie down next to him with a loud sigh.

"And i told you, You're a brat!" He replied, only half heartedly.

"Am not."

"Are too." Yoongi's eyes shone with amusement, he could see the omega getting slightly wound up now, and it was good not to be on the bullying end for once.

"Am not—" He was interrupted by an amused voice.

"Am i interrupting something here?" Jin asked with a smug look plastered on his face. He made his way inside and huffed back a laugh at the scene in front of him. An obviously annoyed Jimin glaring at a sniggering Yoongi.

"No" "Yes" They answered at the same time, then proceeded to glare at each other.

"Tell me Jimin, what am i interrupting sweetie?" The eldest asked, pretending to be serious, but Jimin was completely unaware of his amusement.

"Yoonie's being a meanie! I'm not a brat, am i?" He pondered, not realizing he let the fond nickname slip, and not taking notice of the alphas blushing cheeks.

"Ahhh, no Jiminie, Yoonie's an old man, don't worry." Jimin seemed to beam at this, as he didn't take in Jin's mockery of the nickname, but Yoongi certainly did, and was now glaring daggers at his hyung.

"I'm just joking with you Sunshine, you may be a brat, but you're my brat." Jimins heart skipped a beat and he beamed so wide his eyes disappeared into those little crescents that made Yoongi's heart soar. But they were gone as quickly as they came, and he now had a lap full of the omega, who was hugging him like his life depended on it. Completely lost in the moment, he was snapped out of it by Jin's loud gagging sound that came from the left.

"Gross." He deadpanned. "You two are like an old married couple. Anyway i got you something." He proceeded to turn around, and they both followed closely with their eyes as he took something out of his pockets, only to reveal a pack of cards with an overly loud Taa dahhh!

Jimin screeched. "Ahhh! Hyung, i love cards! I used to play them all the time in my old pack." His voice quietened as he said the last part of his sentence, not louder than a whisper. Taking note of the situation, Yoongi intervened and attempted to raise his spirits again.

"Well then, i bet you're better than me, we'll have to have a few rounds, maybe you can teach me a few new games?" The alpha asked, to which Jimin nodded excitedly.

He gaze fell upon Jin, who gave him a knowing look. A look so complex, full of understanding, amusement, but most importantly, he was proud. Proud that the once stone cold alpha had taken such a liking to the Omega, and was now doing everything he could to fix him.