Chapter 4

TW: mentions of sex

Leaning against the bus stop wall like every morning, Haeun let out a prolonged sigh

Leaning against the bus stop wall like every morning, Haeun let out a prolonged sigh. She looked up, staring at the numerous dark clouds gloomily hanging in the sky. The entire day had a bad vibe to it, clearly reflecting on her mood.

Then the girl gasped, feeling someone step in front of her and grab her by both shoulders. She was promptly spun around, from one side to another, before finally grasping a hold on the situation.

"Are you okay?"

"What are you doing?" Haeun blurted out, slightly in shock, and Jisung let go of her with a sigh.

"You shouldn't have messed with Seulbi." He lectured her, worry clear in his voice.

"Since when were you a fan of her?"
Jisung scoffed. "I'm not. She's fucking annoying. But Donghyuck went out to kill you. "

"Oh. Him." Haeun nodded. "No, you don't need to worry. Nothing happened."

"Are you sure? Like, you seriously came out fine? You can tell me if he hit you or anything, I'll beat him up." Jisung continued rambling.

Haeun chuckled lightly. "Stop worrying so much, it doesn't suit you." She gently pushed him away. "Now come on, our bus is here."

The two walked towards the bus and got on, thankfully finding two free seats that they quickly occupied. Jisung watched the girl as she opened up her backpack, taking out her korean textbook and beginning to read.

"Why are you studying?" Jisung asked judgementally.

"I don't think I studied enough for the Korean quiz today."
"What korean quiz?" He deadpanned and she turned to him, lips pouted.

"You didn't know? "
"Shit, I was busy last night, I totally forgot."

Jisung then grabbed the notebook from her hands, beginning to hurriedly read through the lines.

"Hey!" Haeun whined.

"You studied, I haven't. Be nice for once and let me study." Jisung pulled the book out of her reach as Haeun tried to get it.

"I didn't study nearly enough, and it's my book! Why don't you have yours?!"
"I forgot it in school."
"That's no excuse!"

"Don't be so pushy." Jisung rolled his eyes playfully, placing his palm on her forehead and pushing her back.

Haeun let out a harsh sigh, crossing her arms and putting a frown on her face.

Jisung immediately noticed that, a smirk coming up to his lips. "Aww, are you mad?"

The girl didn't respond, simply turning away from him and looking out towards the screen.

An idea appeared in Jisung's head, and without hesitation, he leaned over and quickly pinched her cheek.