chapter 62

Space academy

After practising for a few hours, it's finally time for a break. All the Fab 5 members cheer at the progress they have done and then one by one leave the room.

Manik is seen going down the hallway when soha walks up to him. He is quite confused seeing her but smiles politely none the less.

-------
Library

Meanwhile maddhyam comes to the library where nandini has been for her free lecture studying.

Md : nandini there is something you should see

N : later Maddy, I am busy right now

Maddhyam looks panicked and then tries another way to convince her.

Md : preeti was searching for you, said she had something important to tell you.

Nandini looks up at him and then gestures towards her phone

N : really, weird because she didn't call me to ask where I was

Md : strange yes, but I think u should come, she looked serious

Nandini is quite skeptical but still agrees to go with him.

-----
Hallway

So : Manik I heard u were doing an album

M : Fab 5 are doing an album

So : same thing. If you want someone for an opening act I am available

She steps closer to manik and runs a hand by his arm. Fluttering her eyes she spoke

So : I can sing and dance, and...

Suggestively she took another step closer to him

Manik was quite shocked at her behavior. He tries to turn his face away since she was getting quite close to his lips.

But then he saw nandini looking straight at him, or glaring. If looks could kill he would be dead and so would soha. Her face clearly showed how angry she was and a but hurt too. Clenching her fists from not attacking soha physically, she coughed loudly to get her attention.

Soha in a hurry took a few steps back and turned to look at nandini

So : I better get going

Nandini was still furious

N : I see, you have started alluring others, fooling them with your charms.

M : nandini

Before he could continue, she stomped and her feet and angrily walked away. Perhaps this was childish, but she had seen manik, her Manik so close to another girl. Or maybe she should start contemplating whether he was hers anymore.

As nandini left, manik saw maddhyam still standing with a smirk on his face. He was the one who had the most fun.

M : don't think, even for a second that I don't know what you are trying to do.

Md : Manik, keep your empty threats to yourself. You no longer have a say, didn't you see how nandini doesn't even want to listen to you

M : she is nandini, you didn't matter to her before, you are not going to matter now. You are just a distraction. And you can't even seem to do that job properly.

Md : you had a chance to blew it up. Now I am going to make her fall for me

M : keep wishing. It's not going to happen.

Manik leaves the place and maddhyam still has the smug look.

-------
Nandini's mind was still reeling the image of soha so close to Manik, and right now she wanted to give soha a piece of her mind. Seeing them so close made her feel something she had never felt, she felt so angry that she didn't know what she would do, like fire who just wanted to burn what was causing her pain. She had never been jealous, and specially not upon manik. She knew manik was hers, her best friend, her love, but since he had said it was over, she had started to feel posseive.

Walking fast she didn't notice when she collided with someone

H : hey easy. Where's you attention

N : harshad, sorry I.. I just was

H : what happened nandani?

Nandini needed to vent out to someone, generally it used to be manik, but now since that was not possible, she decided to tell harshad. She told him how she saw soha hitting on Manik, and how Manik didn't push her away.

H : he didn't encourage her

N : he should have clearly told her, he is off limits

H : nandini, when you can roam around with maddhyam

N : excuse me, nothing is going on between us

H : I think maddhyam doesn't agree to this

N : I don't care what he thinks, I am not going to leave soha. Apologizing to me that day and now she is flirting with my manik.

H : okay calm down. Look let me talk to her.

Nandini muttering a whatever leaves. Harshad then goes the way nandini had told him soha left.

He finds soha standing alone by the basketball court

H : if u really want to improve your relation with nandini, today was a bad move.

So : I didn't want to do it

H : what

So : I am not stupid okay, manik is not even little bit interested in me. And I was throwing myself on him. This Maddy

Soha then realized she had said things she wasn't supposed to.

So : look please don't tell this to anyone

H : don't worry I won't. I want nandini to see what maddhyam really is on their own. And perhaps what u did today is the push nandini and Manik needed.

-------
Murthy mansion

After quite am eventful day, nandini was elated to see ishita home. Having lunch together and talking to her mother greatly uplifted her mood.

Ishita and nandini were talking when the former record a call from work and nandini knew her mother was going to be busy again. And maybe for the first time she wished her mother would stay with her and not go to work.

I : nandini, an important file of mine is with nyonika.can u please go and get it from her. There is no one else right now

N : it's okay mom ,I'll go.

Nandini then goes to her room to get her keys. Sitting in her car she drives to malhotra's. Although a lingering thought stayed in her mind if she would see Manik.

------
That's all for today

So first time we see nandini jealous. Any views on that

Do vote and comment

Precap : taunting words