𝗶. chapter one.

┍━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┑
i. CHAPTER ONE

D'ALESSIO & EVANS

D'ALESSIO & EVANS.
┕━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━┙

BRIAR ROSE D'ALESSIO has come to the conclusion (yes, another one) that she is absolutely is cursed, this among many other conclusions have been invading her mind for the past two months. And for the first time in the six years she'd been attending Hogwarts, her life wasn't going according to plan. A main part of that has to do with one excuse of human being known as Sirius fucking Black.

Ever since that imbecile (a selfish one at that) ran away from his family, her parents had taken it upon themselves to recruit her cousin Lucius as her personal bodyguard. Which is why she was now she was sat down in the library - the only place Lucius wouldn't be caught dead sitting in.

          Normally, she would've snuck to the kitchens and feed Flo (the Siamese cat she found abandoned in her second year under the staircases) but as of now she was stuck in the library with no one else but herself and madam Pince, with literally no chance of leaving because the moment she did Lucius would be right behind her.

         It wasn't that she hated Lucius, but he has a tendency of suffocating the person he takes interest in. (No incest intended.) She ran her finger across the book that sat infront of her. "Culinary spells for Wizards" whispering to herself. "Really Briar? you have a house elf at home"

            She stood up to put the book back in it's place, dreading the moment that she had to leave, unaware of the audible groan that left her lips. "Briar dear? Are you quite alright?" Briar turned and faced madam Pince. "Yep, yes, I'm quitest of alrights, mis- prof- madam Pince." Red faced with embarrassment, the teen shoved the book into the vacant space on the shelves and headed to the door.

       Upon leaving Briar let a out breath she hadn't realised she'd been holding, she had only made it a few steps into the corridor when she was greeted with none other than Lucius Malfoy. "Lucius, what a surprise to see you here!"

       Lucius stared her unfazed before a smirk made its way to his face. "Of course Briar, it's not like I haven't picked you up from here for the past three weeks."

         "I was being sarcastic, clearly you haven't caught up with that yet."

           "And you clearly haven't caught up with the idea of socialising."

          Briar scoffed. "You act like that's a bad thing plus I would if you wouldn't keep scaring everyone away."

        "Briar, you can't be friends with those goddamn kitchen Elf's, your lucky I haven't told your parents about this."