Next time call me.

Kacy POV

I looked at the door and saw dave and Riley?u got up and snatched Riley. "My baby"I whispered.tears flowed down my eyes.zac my boyfriend looked at dave with a mug. "Dave how is riley alive"I said.riley looked at me and rolled her eyes. "You said mommy knew I was alive daddy!" She yelled. "You knew Riley was alive" I yelled. "No.your mom framed her death and kidnapped her.i found her and bought her here"he said in a calm voice.i hugged her tighter. "I'm sorry baby girl"I said kissing her nose. "Mama  I missed you my birthday was yesterday mama."she said to me.i smiled and said "your so big now your two and talk so well mamas"I said hugging her. "Cough cough" zac coughed. "Oh Riley this is zac  my boyfriend and Dave this is zac.zac this is Dave my ex." I said. "What the HELL!" Riley cursed.my mouth made a "o" shape.zac looked confused.and Dave just laughed.i shot him a look and he said "I didn't teach her that" he said shrugging. "Daddy is suppose to be with you not him" Riley said crying. "Mamas we broke up for a reason" I said. "Riley go in the room." I told her showing her my rom. "Actually we didn't because you broke up with me because you thought I had something to do with Riley's death but it was your fault not mine!" He screamed. "It's not my fault I didn't shoot and kidnap her" I yelled tears running out my eyes. "But it was your blood who did it right."Dave said. "Hey leave her alone" zac roared. "Fuck off.im leaving I'll see Riley tomorrow" Dave said then left my apt.I looked at zac. "Baby it's ok I'll treat Riley like my own" he said holding me in his arms.i felt uneasy because Dave was my first love.my first baby daddy.we got engaged.we were happy.i love zac but me and Dave still have something,well so I think we do.i went into my room.riley was sitting on my bed playing in my iPad.it didn't have a password. "Hey mamas I want you to meet tiff and Britt.britt is 3 one year older than you." I told Riley. "Otay" she said getting of the bed still holding my iPad.we drove over to the park and met up with Brittany my friend and her little baby girl tiff.they played tag.i got on the play set to take a picture of Riley because she matched the slide.

i got on the play set to take a picture of Riley because she matched the slide

"Mommy I wanna swing" tiff yelled.riley and tiff ran to the swings.me and Brittany pushed the girls. "Riley is so cute kace"brittney said. "Thank you girl she is a handful." I pushed her and ever time she went giggled.after playing at the park for about an hour we went to eat lunch.brittney and tiff left.me and Riley were walking to the car.i got a call from Tarrani. "Hello?" I said while putting Riley in the car. "How is Riley?" She asked. "She is good." I said. "We're are you?"I asked her. "I'm at home." She said.we takedowns then hung up.i made it home and Riley was watching Scooby-Doo and and I was making dinner.and no zac didn't live with me.i live alone.well lived alone.i the heard a knock at the door.it was Dave. Hey kacy" he said not making eye contact. "What's your problem?" I asked him. "You wanna know?" He said getting mad. "Yes!" I yelled. "Well I was worried and sad about our daughter while you was with that nigga"Dave yelled. "I moved on.i know you had sex with other girls."i said mean facing him. "I actually didn't" he said showing me his engagement ring.i then froze. "Com on Riley  let's go" he said and Riley hoped to her dads side. "Ohh and I'm moving out her so yeah I bought a house yesterday." He said then left.i sat on the sofa and sighed.i can't ever get a break.i then closed my tired eyes.

Dave's POV

Words can't exlain how hurt I am.i looked down at the picture of me and kacy.a nigga was actually crying. "Dada did mowme hurt your feeling?" Riley ask. "No" I said wiping my tears.i pulled her into a soft hug and said. "Your all I need mamas." She frowned and said. "Not twrue bwecause momma loves you she was saying your name at night night time" Riley said smiling.i laughed because Riley didn't understand what her mom was really doing.

That's the end I gotta do my homework lol.but thx guys we're almost to 1k we're half way.love you guys ❤️🤣. Byeee pls like and vote it help 🎈👀🙏🏽