Lost in Japan

Mesmerized by the city that was alive with lights and the architecture of every building, I didn't notice when the driver said we had arrived at the hotel.

I couldn't make out what he was saying since he was speaking in a language I didn't understand. But I got the idea when he said "stop" and pointed at the hotel building in front of us.

I paid the man behind the wheel before exiting the cab with a backpack on my shoulders.

The bell man immediately rushed to the cab, pulling out my suit case from the trunk.

I spoke the only words I knew how to say in Japanese, "Thank you."

He guided me to the inside of the hotel and directed me to the front desk.

"Do you speak English?" I asked.

"Yes." The lady behind the counter smiled, maintaining a straight posture. "How can I help you?"

"I'd like a room, please." I smile, pulling my wallet out of my backpack.

"Okay." She smiles, typing away on the keyboard as she searches for an available room. "I'm afraid we don't have any rooms available."

"Not even a suite?" I ask. She checks the screen once more.

"We have a couples suite-" before she could finish, someone shouted my name, causing us both to turn our heads in the direction of the voice.

"Sejin!" I smile when I see the him. He was wearing a 'BTS staff' sweater as he exited the elevator with room keys in his hands.

He approached the desk and gives me a hug before asking me what I was doing here.

"Don't tell anyone I'm here." I say. "I'm going to surprise the boys."

"Do you want me to take you up to their room?" He asks.

"Yes please." I smile.

"Let me help with this." He says, taking my luggage in his hands.

"Thank you for your help." I smile at the lady behind the counter and she bows politely.

"I'll take you to Jimin's room first." He says once we're in the elevator.

"Thank you." I smile.

"They got back from the concert an hour ago so he should be awake."

"And the others?"

"I just check up on them and they're all awake except Jungkook." He laughs.

"Well he his the baby." I laugh, thinking about a baby jungkookie sleeping like a baby.

The elevator stops and we exit the elevator. I follow Sejin to Jimin's room quietly, since it was pretty late. We stop at Jimin's room and he hands me my suite case before heading back to the elevator.

I knock on the door, patiently waiting for Jimin to answer.

From the inside I hear him ask, "who's there?" But I remain quiet.

After a few more seconds of waiting, the sound of locks turning comes from inside and the door swings open, revealing Jimin in sweats and a white-t.