CH. 10 Why do you call me Mama

Ch. 10 Why do you call me Mama

(Aimee POV)

We were on the road, and we were 6 hours in. Honestly, I usually wouldn't see myself doing a drive like this, but I didn't quite mind it.

I mean, even with the whole kidnapping thing, I guess I could say I didn't mind it.

Which pretty much sounds messed up, but it felt like a break to me.

I needed a little break, and it's not like I have a family to spend the holidays with anyway, so spending the holidays with some strangers shouldn't be that bad, I hope.

What he said earlier was on my mind, to be quite frank. I don't even know what I was supposed to think about what he said.

I knew he was interested in me. He let me know that from the beginning that he was.

He made up a pretend girlfriend to his mother and abducted me; through this whole drive, he's behaved in a way that it is evident that he is interested in me.

Yes, he made it well known that he liked me through the actions that have been shown, although other people would think of that as an obsession. Was Anthony sure that he liked me, or was he just obsessed with me?

I focused my attention on him. He was staring straight ahead and paying his attention to the road.

I noticed that he had freckles.

What, how come I didn't notice that before. Okay, freckles and dimples, noted.

I looked to see if I could find anything else. He had a beauty mark on his eyelid. He also had long eyelashes.

Eyelashes that made me want to yank them off for myself. He doesn't need those lashes.

"Uh, you know you're staring at me really hard, right?" He asked me.

I let out a chuckle. Was I staring at him hard?

I noticed that his face was turning red, haha—what a tomato.

"Feels weird doesn't it? Having someone stare at you like that, oh how the roles have reversed." I said. He let out a laugh.

"Okay, okay. I guess I deserve that. You're right about that." He said.

"It's not an obsession, right?" I asked him out of nowhere; he turned to glance at me.

"Would you be freak out if I was obsessed with you?" He asked me, causing my mouth to drop open.

"Uhhhhh," I said, not really knowing what to say.

He chuckled.

"You know, I can't answer that question because my answer would scare you. I can tell you, though, that I did imagine what your voice would sound like, what your laugh would sound like, how your smile would look like, what you like to eat and not to like to eat, your favorite color, just everything that crossed my mind. I imagined it about you." He cleared his throat.

Anthony brought his hand up and ran his fingers through his hair.

"You didn't answer the question," I said to him. 

Anthony shrugged his shoulders, and spoke.

"You want me to tell you I'm not obsessed with you, but I can't answer that. If I said no, that would be a lie. I'm not obsessed with you in a crazy way, but when someone has crossed your mind multiple times, and you find yourself thinking about that person, wondering about them, and so on. Then you start to think; maybe you're a little obsessed with this certain person." He said in a soft voice