12

Sean's POV.

I put kaycee on her bed and watched her till she fell asleep. I went downstairs to get some water when I got a FaceTime call.

"Hey babe" Tate says. "Hey.." I say and she frowns. "Is that kaycees house?" She asks and I nod. "So that's why you couldn't go to dinner with me?" She asks and I nod, then shake my head.

"No babe, not like that. We have to practice for a WOD performance. They want us to perform the cut performance to show their younger contestants chemistry or something" I say and she nods her head. "Ok. I trust you. You always tell the truth. One of the reasons I like you" she says and I put a fake smile on.

"Wait, So Where's kaycee?" She asks and I look away and look back at her. "Uh.. she's asleep. Something happened and I had to help her. So I might stay if she's still asleep later on" I say and she frowns. "What was it that you need to help her with? What happened?" She asks and I sigh.

"I'm sorry but I can't tell you that." I tell her and she rolls her eyes. "C'mon. Tell me. I'm your girlfriend your supposed to tell me this" she says and I shake my head. "This. This I can't tell anyone. Only people that kaycee trust. Only her closest friends" I say and she nods slowly.

"So I guess you guys are pretty close then?.." she asks and I sigh. "At the moment, not really. I said something that I regret and she took it to heart. And I don't blame her. If she said the same thing I would take it to heart." I say and she gives me a confused look. "And I'm guessing you can't tell me this either?" She asks and I shake my head.

"Only Tahani knows that's not kaycee and I." I say and she nods. "Wait, if your not close with her right now, then why did she tell you?" She asks me and I rest my elbows on the table.

"Because, i was there. The first person to witness it" I say and she nods. "Well, I have to go babe" I tell her and she nods. "Ok bye" she says and I wave. Then she hangs up and I sigh.

"Can she ever mind her business" I whisper sighing. I go over to the couch and sit down. "Do I really like Tate?" I ask myself then someone interrupted my thoughts. "Yes you do" kaycee says coming down the stairs and sitting on the couch in front of me.

I look at her and she smiles. "I see the way you look at her. Laugh with her. Kiss her... you really do like her a lot. I know it" She says and I shake my head. "Kayc I didn't mean what I said the other day." I say and she gives me a confused look.

"What did you say?" She asks and starts grinning. "Already forgotten" she says and I smirk. "Now, we can practice another time. Go be with Tate" she says and I frown. "No i ca-."

"Tate. I didn't set you guys up together so you could spend time with me! C'mon. Don't leave a girl hanging. Never did it to me?" She says and I sigh. "Thank you kaycee." I say and give her a hug as we stand up. "It's all good shamu. Go. Have fun" she says and smiles. I walk out the door and she watches me. I wave at her and she waves back. She closes the door and I get into my car.

"She's a special one"

Kaycees POV.

Did I actually forget about it? No. But I need Sean in my life. I can't live without him. I need him. So I forgave him. Not for him, but for myself. Because no matter what happens, I would always.

Always love him.

Sorry for the short chapter.