Transformation

After waking up,I went to my restroom to find my towel missing,"why is my towel missing"as I looked around my restroom. Crap it isn't here,I thought to myself "Well I have to get some from the back". I left my restroom and went to the back,passed the living room,and got a towel.

"Hey wasn't that Y/N"I heard
some say as I passed by the living room "it was Taehyung so zip it"I heard someone speaking "I must be losing my mind"I mumble to myself. "Your not losing your mind Y/N"I felt someone put their hand on my shoulder. I screamed and lost my balance which caused me to tumble to my butt "great,Namjoon,you scared her"as the man with the wide shoulder said. "I'm so sorry about Namjoon ,Y/N, I'm Jin if you couldn't recognize me"Jin said but that's when I noticed his... DOG EARS!!!

"Y-You have dog ears"I paused "and a tail" I was truly shocked,
"Well duh Y/N we are hybrids" jin said. "What do you mean WE" as I emphasis the word WE. "He means us"as a boy raised his hand a little "I'm jungkook and these are my hyungs" jungkook bowed to my and his ear twitched.

Omg his ears are so cute,i thought to myself

"Hi,I'm Namjoon and next to me is Jimin"Namjoon gave me a handshake while jimin hid behind him.
"Hi!I'm Taehyung and he is J-hope aka hoseok"Taehyung gave me hug and also J-hope "And that's Yoongi" Jin point at the sleeping man.

"And we are BTS!"they all yell which causes yoongi to wake up. "Why the hell are u yelling so early in the morning"yoongi said while look at them "it's twelve in the afternoon hyung" jungkook looked at him.
"Well sorry I don't have a clock in my dream to tell me,you rabbit"as he rolled his eyes and sat up. "I'm not a rabbit,I'm a bun-"he got cut off by yoongi
"It doesn't matter I can still eat you"he showed his sharp teeth.

"Yoongi,behave"jin growled at the Panther "sorry hyung and sorry jungkook"as he went and pet jungkook ears.

Did they for get about me because I feel like a ghost,I thought to myself.

"Anyway Y/N I'm truly sorry about Namjoon scaring you" Jin Bowed too me "it's fine don't worry jin".

"Anyway how we eat huh?"as I said that all the boys turned there heads at me. Well today is gonna be a awkward yet long day,I thought to myself.