Part 22

It's been a week since all those things with Lisa and her father happened. Me and Hoseok would hear things on the outside of my house but every time we checked it was an animal or something like that.
We where in the living room watching tv when Hoseok blurted out, "I want you to meet my parents"
My eyes became wide. " what the hell did you just say!?!" My voice skweeked.
" they want to meet you, and I think it would be cool" he said trying to act innocent and cute.
_________
Day of meeting parents

Oh god....I am so nervous. I wore a black and green dress with black boots. I wore the bracelet Lisa got me and the necklace Hoseok got me. My hair was curled in light curls.
I was very nervous.
____________
Me and Hoseok drove up to his house, it was huge.
We walked up to the door and Hoseoks hand was intertwined with mine. He knew I was nervous.
" don't worry, they'll love you" he gave me a cute smile.
A woman with brown hair and really good skin answered the door, a smile came across her face. "Hello, come in" she smiled,
" I'm Hoseoks mother, you can call me mom" she gave me a hug' "oh you are so beautiful" she said in Spanish.
"Think you so much" I smiled back.
A man in his 30s came into the room and smiled at me, " hello, you must be y/n, I'm Hoseoks father" he gave me a hug too.
" it's nice to meet y'all" I say.
" so, your not Korean" his mother says.
" no, I'm Mexican, um... I learned Korean when I was ten. I'm from America" I say nervously.
" wow, and what are you planning on majoring in, in college?" His father asked Giddeing me to the couch.
" well.......I love dance and music, so that was the plan" I say sitting down.
" wow, your pretty and your talented" his mother said sweetly. I started to blush.
____________
His parents where so sweet and kind. They liked me witch is good.
We where leaving to go back to my house. I got in the car and smiled.
" see, they loved you" He said giving me a kiss.
"Are you sure? I felt like they were judging me because I wasn't Korean?"
" no, they don't care if your Korean, they just want to know the person who makes me the happiest man in the world." He gave me another kiss.
I couldn't help but smile at him.
" so how will we do this?" He asked
" do what?" I was very confused.
" how will we be able to..... you know.... get jiggy if Lisa is at your place and my parents at mine?"
I wanted to laugh at the fact that he just said ' get jiggy'
" first of all, never say that again. And second, I don't know, we will just have to be patient"
When I said that he pouted., " Ugh, ok...." I smiled then kissed him and he drove back to my home.