Boyfriend

Tin walking down from the stand to the football field.

There, he looks for a guy named can. When he find him at the edge of the field, tin approach him.

"your name is can, right?", says tin to can. Now, Can is taking a short rest before he continues his running .

"yes, i am.", answer Can. "how can I help you?"

Tin said, "i have a bet with some of my friends. I'm winning if you don't mind to be my boyfriend for a month".

When he hears that, can's head started to dizzy. He doesn't understand anything but he thinks that the guy in front of him was crazy.

Of course he should reject him, right?

"i don't understand", says can.

"its your bet with your friends, why including me. And now, why you tell me all of this?".

"because i think it's unfair for you if I'm winning this bet by making you my boyfriend but then you have to suffer because it's all just a lies", answer tin.

"then don't make a bet at all. Why should I became your boyfriend. We both guys you know?"

"but then, i have 4 friends. If I'm winning this bet, each of them would give me 2.000 baht. I'll give you a half of it if you accept my request to be my boyfriend. It's not long, just for a month. And i promise to pay all of your food if we have a date or hang out together. How's it?", said tin

Can suddenly feel doubtful about his earlier decision. He tries to count it, if each person will give that guy 2000 baht, if it's 4 persons, the total will be 8000 baht. Then That guy would give the 4000 baht to him and he will get a free breakfast or lunch or supper whenever he together with him. It's not a bad offer actually.

"it's not bad. I'm in then".

Tin surprised because it's so easy to make a deal with can. then he smiled and try to contact somebody.

'ring'
'ring'
'ring'

It's can's phone.

His phone is ringing with unknown number on it.

"that's my number. Save it. For the other things, we can solve it by phone. I should go now"

Can just nodded and he remembers something important that he doesn't even know the guy's name.

"what should I save your name with? I don't even know your name", said can.

"save it with 'my boyfriend'. It's sounds cute, right?", says tin with a smile.

Can doesn't say anything. He just know if that guy is a weirdo.

"and your name?", asked can again.

"Tin. My name is Tin"

Then tin leaving can alone in that field. Can was confused but he can't do anything. He feels like he hear his name wrong. He just said that his name was Tin. It's not Tin the boy who owns this school right? When can wants to confirm it, tin was already disappear.

Can pray, he hope that his boyfriend was another Tin.

Then Can got a message on his line from Tin

"starts today, we are a couple can"