Chapter 21

❤❤❤

We've finished eating and we're here now in my room cuddling. I'm gently stroking Chaeyoung's hair while she snuggles beside me.

"What about Blackpink?" I asked her.

"The thing is, Jennie already accepted Yoongi oppa's marriage proposal. She decided not to renew her contract. Lisa will be having a new contract with YG but as a solo artist, choreographer and a dance instructor for YG," she explained.

"Jisoo noona?" I quried.

"She's going to pursue her acting career,"

"So your group is basically disbanded?"

"Yeah," she nodded.

I released a sigh of relief. Atleast this situation is going to be easier.

"What I'm worried about is Hyun mi's group. It is true that PTE's still striving but without her, they seems to be all lost"

"I know, I hope Jimin comes here tomorrow," I released a long sigh again.

"Do you really think he can help?" she asked now looking at me.

"I don't know, but basing on how she responds to merely his voice gives me courage to try anything,"

"I don't like Dahyun," her face scrunches up.

"Me too," I agreed with her.

---

My worry starts to eat me again when Taehyung was the only one who returned from Seoul.

"I told you Jungkook, he's a pain in the ass," Taehyung complained.

"I can't believe he did that. Fuck!" I cursed.

"We need to do this without Jimin, I'm sure Miah will understand," Taehyung said to me.

We don't really have any choice right? I don't care if Hyun mi will hate me or not. I will give consent to her chemo.

"I'm going to call Dr. Harry," I said in finality.

Hyun mi's POV

I just stared at the closed door from across the room. I can't seem to snap out of this stupid, useless pit I am in. I just let my whole system shut down. It hurts, my body hurts. My head hurts, my heart hurts.

My eyes are still glued to the door when Chaeyoung came in. Her figure walked towards me on my bed and sat down on the side. My eyes are still on the door, my body motionless.

"Hi Hyun mi," she greeted. As much as I want to avert my eyes to her, my fucking body won't respond.

"I have something to tell you,"

What is it unnie?

I answered in my head.

"We're having a baby,"

I felt like my heart started to beat again. My eyes slowly moved to her face and I'm even shocked. Her eyes widened at my response and smiled widely.

"You're going to be an aunt now," she started chuckling.

I just stared at her though. I can't seem to respond properly now. But I am truly happy. This surge of excitement is foreign to my body. I've never felt this in so long.

"Jungkook!!" Chaeyoung called for my brother.

Within seconds, Jungkook and Taehyung came in. Worry is plastered in their faces.

"What?" he asked in panic.

My eyes shifted to him and when he looked at me, he ran and hugged me.