- 51 -

- arabella -

astorbella Chilling with lovey🥰

Liked by zayn, ollyastor, justineskye, and 4,927,001 others

View all 362,920 comments

username Wish I could chill with 'lovey' too but he be playing😢

username Wtf is a lovey?

username That blanket looks warm af

username Aw her lil tummy! This baby is gonna be adorable😍

justineskye I am in love! That belly is just so😍🥰😍🥰

username Is tht an engagement ring I see?👀

username I'm in love too @ justineskye

username Waliyha posted on her story Bella with Trisha & then her leaving with Zayn

username So is she having a girl or a boy cause I am curious af

reginaastor The other lovey is excited to see you again.

username I think lovey is just Zayn's mom lol

username Looks like someone is hiding on the right side under the blanket

username If imma b preggo, I better look like this

username 😍😍😍😍😍

zayn Love this

-

Trisha paused the movie, "I need a refill, do you want something from the kitchen?"

"Um..." I trailed off looking around me to see if I did, "no, I'm good."

She walked away, leaving me alone. Yesterday when my 'I love you' incident happened, I had avoid the topic. Today, it was just Trisha and I in the house, so we decided on just lounging around.

Waliyha was the only one who knew, she jut told me to talk about it, and that wasn't the thing I wanted to hear.

"Hey, Trisha?" I ask from the floor, looking up at her as she came back, glass refilled. "Can I get your opinion on something?"

"Of course, sweetie." She answers right away, sitting besides me and covering her legs with the blanket. "What's up?"

"How do you know when you love someone?" I ask, "I thought I knew what it was, but my ex proved me wrong."

"Oh, Bella." She sighs sadly, wrapping her arm around my shoulders. "Well, to me love is when you can't wait to tell someone news, or when you wake up you're thinking of them."

I did liked talking to Zayn and hearing how his day went.

"I told Zayn I loved him." I blurted it out, feeling a knot beginning to form in my throat. "It just slipped out... I don't even know if I do."

She smiled, hugging me and resting her chin on my head. "Bella, don't force yourself, love. That feeling has to come natural, it may come tomorrow, in a month, or even when the baby arrives. Who knows?"

Maybe that was it.

"Thank you, Trisha." I say, embracing her back and enjoying this moment. "I know that me getting pregnant was a surprised and that all of this is so... sudden, but thank you. You didn't have to welcome me into your home, but you did. Thanks."

"Oh, Bella!" She exclaimed, brushing my hair back and smiling softly at me. "You're part of my family now, plus you're carrying my first grandchild."

Laughing at her tone, I nudged her. "Sorry for making you a grandma too young."

"I know." She sighs, her glassy eyes becoming more teary. "It feels like if was just yesterday when Zayn told me about you."

What did he say?

"Which was?" I ask in a whisper.

"That he found a beautiful girl," She recalls, looking away from me and to the screen. "and that apart from her looks, she was intelligent. Then when he found out about the baby, he told me about how independent you wanted to be."

Feeling my heart swell, I began to cry along with her. This is the first moment I've had that it felt like my mom was teaching me something for motherhood. I felt love, cared for, and protected.

"I think I'm starting to love you." Trisha cried, holding my hand and wiping her tears with the other. "I've never loved any of his girlfriends... just liked them."

"That means a lot." I sniffled, squeezing her hand and reaching for the tissue box in front of us. "Thank you."

"Why are you guys crying?" Doniya asked from the entrance of the living room, she had a confused look as she looked at the television and then at us. "You're just watching The Grinch."

Safaa walked in with her uniform, stopping when she heard us sniffling and trying to compose ourselves. "What's wrong? You've done something, Doniya?"

"No." She shakes her head, "I found them like this."

"We were just sharing a moment." Trisha replies, wiping away the rest of her tears. She gave me a pat on the head and stood up, straightening her pants. "Where's your father?"

Safaa left, running up the stairs saying she had homework to do while Doniya stood back. She put her purse down and began to take her coat off, "They said they were going to have dinner with the Payne's. Talk about business and what-not."

"Alright, go wash up, then." Trisha said, beginning to clean up as well. "Guess dinner will be just us four."

Standing up and helping clean, I folded up the blanket and put it on the couch. "Does that happen often?"

"Yes." Trisha sighs as we went to the kitchen, "That's why it's always nice when we're all here."

"That's cool." I nod, settling the empty bowls in the sink and putting away the rest of the stuff. "Can I help you with anything else?"

Trisha shakes her head, "I've got it from here. Thanks."

"I can use some help." Safaa calls out, she walked in and went straight to the fridge, getting a water bottle out. "It's geography and I'm not very good at it."

I grinned back, "Thats one of my strong subjects."

"Good." She nods, "Everybody in this house is always too busy."

"Hey!" Trisha exclaims, stopping herself from chopping the vegetables. "I help when I can, missy."

Safaa smiles, "I know, mum, but I'm talking about the others. Come on, B."

With that being said, she dragged me behind her. I took a seat on her bed, looking at the maps she had out and studying them.

"I'm glad you're here." She says as she settles in front of me, "You're a great addition to the family."

I laugh lightly, "Thank you, Saf. I always wanted a little sister."

"Well now you have one." She grinned back, jumping off the bed. She ran to her bathroom and came back with hair tools and a box and a cup of brushes. "So what do you wanna do first? Hair or makeup?"

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows, "We're gonna do homework."

"But you said you wanted a little sister, so I'm giving you a sister!"

-