Chapter 13.

I sit silently on my balcony, feet planted on the railing, tea in hand and thoughts at play. I just love the warm almost cool air ,the morning is providing for me right now.

Something about this morning just feels nice, I'm in a content state and I don't know why.

'That's because Keith is sleeping here' My consciousness says and I blush at that.

I can't believe he actually rocked up here, when I thought he'd totally forgotten about me. I can't deny that I'm happy he's here, but him coming here when drunk bothers me. It reminds me of the time he was mourning his mother, well drinking his sorrows away and I don't want him to go back. It was hard for me, watching him go through that.

I have no idea when he got back , not that I'd know since having moved out and besides, why bother telling me when he has?

" Akiandra." I jump at my name, resulting in me spilling some tea on my self, totally burning me and causing me to shriek in pain.

"Shit, wait here." I hear him cuss, before he disappears back inside.

A few seconds later he's back and wiping off the spilled tea. " Thank you." I say, taking the cloth from him and heading back inside with both cup and dishcloth.

"So, this is it?" He says from behind me.

"What?" I ask, turning around to face him, leaning against the sink.

"Your new place." He says, surveying his surroundings.

"Yes. Um did you see your bag in the room, I left -------- "

"Yes, when did -------"

"This morning. " I cut in, when he looks at me, I blush feeling embarrassed to be cutting him off.

Just when I open my mouth to apologise , he starts moving around and coming over to my side, standing leaned by the counter, just looking at me.

"Um, I'm making breakfast." I say nervously, spinning around and mindlessly looking at the fridge as a distraction to keep away from looking at him.

Though I can feel his eyes on me.

I start taking out ingredients, thinking of making a feast for him as he's my very important guest. Gosh my own husband is my guest, it's crazy when I think about it.

Milk and butter in hand, I close the fridge and start moving around, avoiding eye contact. At mid close of the cupboards , a hand holds it still and seconds later I feel a presence behind me. It's him, I can feel his chest rise and fall behind me, his arm blocks my way.

His breath warms the back of my neck, giving me pleasurable tingles throughout my body yet making me nervous at the same time. Carefully turning around, I'm met face to face with his chest.

" Akiandra." The soft murmur of his voice calls me to attention.

Looking up, my eyes meet his face as he looks down at me. I watch nervously ,as he leans in close, his closeness making me quite dizzy and weak.

What is he doing to me? He's got such an effect on me.

"Glass." He says , his minty breath fanning my face before he leans further , forcing me to take a step back and be trapped between the cupboard and him.

Eyes locked to his, I feel him move, the sound of the cupboard door opening and closing, before he moves back and walks over to the fridge, giving me space to regain my breath back.

Taking another needed breath, I start to move around, intent on making pancakes since craving them so much now that I think of them. I have questions, one main one surrounding his sudden decision to come by, in a drunken state.