ten

for the first time in my entire life, i was late for school today. i had freaking diarrhoea in the morning and i couldn't check the time because i didn't have my phone with me in the toilet. it was already 7.11am  when i got out of my house and school starts at 7.30am, and i have to go on a 20-minutes bus ride in order to get to school. 

needless to say, i got screamed at from my form teacher even though i was only like 2 minutes late. what a great thing to start the week with.

'...i don't understand why i have to serve two god damn hours of detention when i was only two minutes late?!' i groaned.

'rules are rules. you could've tried to hold it in and let it out when you're in school,' eunha laughed at my misery.

'it's freaking diarrhoea! it's not my fault that i've got to have a diarrhoea early in the morning! ugh this stupid school,' i complained as we walked towards the detention room.

'suck it up, see you tomorrow! have fun in there,' eunha hit my shoulder lightly and ran towards the school gate.

i looked at her backview in dismay as i dragged my feet into the small room, not wanting to do nothing for two whole hours because i didn't bring any revision materials with me today.

'i'm park chae rin from class 201.' i reported to the teacher sitting in front of the desk.

'two hours of detention... you may leave at 5.30pm if you behave. go sit at the back,' the teacher looked at me understandably. i mentally thanked the teacher as she reduced my two hours of detention to just one and a half hour.

i walked towards the seat at the back and felt someone staring at me. i turned and saw taehyung grinning at me as he gave me a little wave.

i sighed and sat down, ignoring his gestures. i took out my homework and began answering the questions, not wanting to get into trouble with the teacher. he frowned a little as he turned back to face the front and laid his head on the table.

after completing all of my homework for the day, it's already 5.15pm. fifteen more minutes till i can get the shit out of this room. i looked around the detention room, feeling bored. there's just me and taehyung left in the detention room as the other students went home after serving their detention. taehyung still had his head on the table — i bet he has fallen asleep already.

'sorry students, i have to go now because of a family emergency. you all may leave after fifteen more minutes. i trust you, chae rin,' the teacher stood up suddenly and said. i nodded and she paced out of the room.

taehyung's head immediately shot up after the teacher left and he turned to stare at me as i daydreamed. i didn't even realised that he moved to the seat in front of mine and i slightly jumped when he waved his hands in front of my face.

'thinking about me?' he asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

'why are you in the detention?' i asked him.

'because of my hair, duh. ever wondered why you've never really seen me in school? that's because i'm always in the detention,' he pointed at his fluffy rainbow coloured hair. i nodded as my mouth formed an 'o' shape. why didn't i thought of that?

'why are you in the detention?' he asked, studying my face.

'i had a diarrhoea in the morning and had to take a shit. i was only late for two minutes,' i replied, keeping my stationery into my pencil case and proceeding to put it into my bag.

'oh. you wanna leave now?' taehyung questioned as he walked to his seat and picked up his bag.

i glanced at the clock. 'no. we're only allowed to leave at 5.30pm, and it's only 5.22pm now. we can't just leave like that. do you know ho- what are you doing?!' i shouted as he grabbed my school bag and took off running out of the detention room.

'seriously,' i muttered as i walked to switch off all the lights and closed all the windows before chasing after him.

what's gUCCIIIII

just saying i love the divergent book series a lottttt i'm currently reading insurgent :DDDD

anyways i feel that this chap is boring