【 四 】

▌│█║▌║▌║▌║▌║▌║█│▌│█

• ▌│█║▌║▌║[ ღ ]║▌║▌║█│▌•

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
「 four ; breaking bad habits。 」━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

BREAK TIME. Only three subjects has passed but Jungkook was already at the rooftop frustrated as ever. His brows were knitted together while a stick of cigarette was resting in between his lips. Jungkook keeps fumbling with the lighter in his grasp, but for some reason it wasn't lighting up.

After a few more tries, his frustration worsen and was about to "yeet" the lighter from the rooftop when the cigarette was pulled from his lips. Jungkook turns to his side and saw the girl he didn't want to see right now. Actually, he might as well yeet her from the rooftop too.

Jungkook eyes the stick in between her fingertips. She holds this out and turns it to different sides to examine it. Before Jungkook could snatch it away from her grasp, she bends the cigarette then drops it on the floor. She steps on the stick and rubs it with her sole until the cigarette was completely trampled.

Pressing his tongue to his cheek, Jungkook turns back in front of him as he says coldly with furrowed brows, "that was the last one."

Beomhee lifts her gaze from the cancer stick before she stares at Jungkook's side profile. "I don't care. Smoking is bad, and you shouldn't smoke." Beomhee defends as she crossed her arms.

Jungkook guffaws at this and made him more pissed. "First you meddle with my fight, now my health?" Jungkook turns to Beomhee with his signature cold and dark gaze. "What do you plan on meddling next? My whole life? Who the hell even are you to meddle with my problems?"

Beomhee was about to bite back, but the words she mustered up in her head immediately dissolved on her tongue. Beomhee has quite a sharp tongue, but for some reason she couldn't talk back to this arrogant buffoon. As Beomhee stood in silence with her gaze casted downwards at her feet, Jungkook took this opportunity to walk out. Thinking Beomhee was done pestering him off, but he let his guard down too soon.

Not longer after he left, Beomhee follows in suit. She followed Jungkook's tracks and tried her very best to be unnoticed. Sure there were people who were freaked out by her stalking movements, but she turns a blind eye on them.

Once they reached the lockers, Jungkook abruptly turns around and unfortunately for our lead female star, she got caught. Jungkook snickers, "I knew you weren't going to give up that easily." He says with a smile but he immediately drops it at once after a second. "What—"

"Junglecock!" He heard his name being yelled across the hall before Jungkook heard feet shuffling towards him. Without even turning to the owner of the voice, Jungkook knew who it was, hence why he pulled his head back in annoyance. Meanwhile, Beomhee in the other hand has piqued her interest at the enthusiastic fellow scurrying at the hall.

He wraps an arm around Jungkook and smiled brightly, while Jungkook didn't hide his displease for this man. "I missed you man!"

"I should've enjoyed my two months of you gone a little more wisely." Jungkook said bitterly as regrets started to flood his mind.

His friend finally noticed your presence and shot a look at Jungkook before you. "Hey, who's this lady friend of yours?"

Before you could say a peep, Jungkook beat you to it. "She's not my friend." He said sternly while his friend balled his eyes out.

"Jungkook, don't say that in front of your lovely friend!" He scolded while Jungkook rolled his eyes at him and took his arm off of him.

"If you're not leaving, I am." With his internal temperature flaring, Jungkook push past his friend and stormed out.

"Sheesh, someone's a little hot headed today." Jungkook's friend utters to himself as he watches Jungkook leave his peripheral view. Beomhee was then left alone with this complete stranger, she was afraid it will result into this. When he turned around to see her, Beomhee felt like the ground was eating her. She didn't want to be in this situation, and she bets that neither does he.

Clearing the thick air of awkwardness, he introduces himself. "Oh how rude of me, I'm Youngjun. A pleasure to meet you. Jungkook despises me." He beams, his eyes squinted as he smiles. Beomhee was immediately caught off guard by the man's last sentence. She oppose that these two are "frenemies" as seen in her array collection of mangas. Jungkook was the cold guy who had a very enthusiastic friend, but he doesn't call him friend cause he's edgy like that.

Beomhee couldn't help but crack a smile at their cute friendship before she introduces herself. "I'm Beomhee, nice to meet you. And I just met Jungkook yesterday."

"Ah, that's why he said he isn't your friend." Youngjun hums to himself as he tried to connect the dots. Glossing over that, he turns back to you with a raised brow as he asks,

"Are you his girlfriend?"

· · ─────── · ✦ · ─────── · ·

Youngjun from what's secretary
kim is the best Youngjun ✊

anyway,, jUnGLecOcK 👀