Alex

it's was about a good 3 or 4 hours we spent making love. it was perfect she was perfect. I loved it.

shortly after we got done, we both got up And took a shower together. when we finally got dressed And ate we went to look for a place to call ours.

With Alex being older than me we were able to live with one another. and with Alex having more money than me, yeah. Haha.

"So what you thinking about babe." she could tell that I was in my thinking mood.

"Nothing baby, just thinking about how much I love you." I said as I put my hand on the inside of her thigh. She loved when I would do that, just not when she is driving. Haha. she gets turned on too easily. God she's perfect I dont-

we were hit. we where t-boned from the driver side. We rolled. My I could hear Alex screaming. The windshield breaks hitting me in my face. I finally hit my head and everything goes black.

Once I come to I finally to I look around.

"A–lex.." that's all I could mange to say as we were hanging upside down. I struggled to get myself unbuckled. "babe wake up, please." I begged as I shook her. "babe please! "

I look around and look for something to cut myself free. I grab some glass and start cutting through the belt. Once it breaks I fall onto a pile of glass. "AHH!" I scream. I try my best to pull as much glass as I can out of my side. Realizing I don't have time to worry about my self.

I look aroundAnd quickly got out of the car, I ran to her side trying my best to open her door, I got it eventually.

"Sam...Sami?" I heard Alex mumbling my name.

"Yes baby, I'm here I'm here. come on. I'm trying to help you, but you gotta help me." I told her And I tried unbuckling he seatbelt. "Babe come on please, please don't close your eyes."  I told her And I got her free, I tried my best to get her out of the car, I struggled, trying to drag her out if the car, it took everything i had, i pushed my self as far as i could when i smelt smoke.

"Fuck! Alex if your gonna wake up come on baby help me!" i said trying to get her foot untangled from the car. i felt so much pressure on me. Yes! I did it i got her food free and i pulled her over away from the car, I finally got us to safety.

"baby please, please wake up. baby." I said shaking her shoulders.

"sami? " Alex said, she was waking up.

"Oh my God baby your Okay." I said holding her in my arms. I started to cry. "I was so scared th—"

I open and close my eyes, I feel myself falling but I can't stop myself. "SAMI! SAMi!" Alex's voice fading into the back ground, her voice slowly slipped away into the darkness.

where am I, Alex! Why don't I hear myself screaming! I kept thinking to myself. I couldn't see nor say anything but I could hear.

"we are going to take her into surgery, mama it's going to be a bit-- "

That's all I could hear till I'm assuming who ever they were walked away. ouch! something poked me hard in my arm, whatever it was it was making me sleepy, really sleepy.

"Sami, Sami wake up."

Slowly I started to wake,and open my eyes, it was my mom, she was holding my hand And brushing back my hair.

"Oh darling, I'm so happy your awake!" she said as she pulled me close And kissed my forehead. I smiled at her. then it hit me, everything the wreck, my hand, alex! Oh shit ALEX is she Okay, is she alive!? that's all I could think.

"mom, where is alex?" I asked her slowly sitting up.

"Darling listen to me." My mom said grabbing my hand.

"No? where is Alex!" I said getting more worried And angry.

"Darling, she's in surgery, she had internal bleeding, And you were both found passed out by the scene. they took her in And you too. she's been in surgery for the last 4 hours." my heart sunk to my stomach. I was heartbroken. I busted into tears. I prayed And hoped she's be alright. "are you Okay?" my mom asked rubbing my back.

"I..love her.." i was able to mumble past all my tears.

"sweetie Maybe you should lay down." He pats my back. "Don't hope for the worst." she told me And she motioned me to lay down. alex I hope your Okay, I love you. I thought to myself over And over again.