Chapter 30

Flickers of gold danced across the fire screen where the woods burnt gently in the fireplace

Though the heat kept their little space warm, the temperature had dropped considerably after the rain had receded-leaving the air cold and damp against one's skin.

Billion's fingers skimmed across the smooth skin of Emery's arms as he cuddled her to his chest, sharing his body heat with her.

Her bare legs were pushed up against his thigh, her hand spread across his broad hairy chest, and in the curve of his neck her head laid-her soft raspy breaths bathing his skin in tingles.

Words were at the tip of his tongue as she laid in his arms, both of them sated and exhausted, but he held back his thoughts, thinking she had fallen asleep. An impression given by the gentle rise and fall of her bare bosom.

The little vixen had unknowingly touched an ardor cord within his essence, and as thrilling as that discovery was, fear ceased his heart. For she was still harboring feelings for another man.

He was more than willing to amend his old ways, just to become a deserving man. But what if he fails to meet her expectations? What if his past holds him as a prisoner and destroys all they have built?

"What are you thinking about?"

His eyes fluttered briefly as he inhaled her intoxicating scent. He then glanced down at her with a gentle smile that matched her coy one.

"Did I wake you?" his deep voice sent a delicious sensation between her thighs.

"Not really."

"Good, cause the night is still young." with lewd intentions and a suggestive smile, he dragged his knee teasingly into the valley of her thighs. And an uncontrollable moan fell from her lips as her inner core tingled with new awaken sensations.

"You're a temptation, Dekker." his carefree and throaty laughter had her aching for him once again.

With feminine grace, she climbed on top of him, the veil of silk, pulling unheeded beneath her waist. His eyes blazed with fervent passion at the beautiful sight of her, and with expert fingers, he traveled the path of her smooth abdomen into the depths of her firm beckoning breast. She moaned at his touch which lit her skin on fire, and like a tempest, she sunk down deep, taking him all the way into the tight-fitting walls of her warmth. The cold simpering wind carried a mix of vanilla and sandalwood as she rode him with his expert guidance- beads of sweat, glistening their skin and adding to the friction.

He held her tightly yet tenderly against him, his warm mouth closed in on a hardened nipple as they ministered unto each other in love. Their moans and heavy pants filled the suite as pleasure beckoned them to the highest peak of ecstasy with every deep stroke. They both came undone- the aftermath, sending tremors through their bodies as they laid in each other's arms again, sated. He kissed her on the forehead, both of them adorning gratified smiles.