The Ringing

When Shay Ryder is chosen to be one of only twenty-five girls who were hand-picked by the Prince himself to be part of 'The Ringing' - a competition held to become the next princess of the Royal family - you would think that she would be excited; who wouldn't want to be the next Queen of werewolves? Shay wouldn't, that's who! She's happy with the life she had at home with her family and friends and doesn't want anything to do with being part of The Ringing; to her it's a downright disturbing concept, a bunch women fighting to win the heart of one man. Unfortunately for her participating in The Ringing is not optional, its mandatory; that being said she soon finds herself on her way to the Royal lands and stuck in a house full of Alpha females who all have one goal in mind 'win the heart of the Prince' well, everyone but her, that is.

Cale Reyes is the eldest son of the Royal family and is about to embark on a rollercoaster ride of emotions; being the future King it's of the upmost importance that he chooses the right female during The Ringing to stand at his side to be the future Queen. You would think that the decision would be easy; just find the woman that he is most compatible with and has the potential to be a great Queen, but he soon learns that things aren't quite as simple as he thought they would be. Between trying to get to know a group of women within a limited amount of time and fighting with himself on what to do with a certain 'stubborn girl' he finds his decisions getting harder and harder as the weeks go on; as if that wasn't enough to deal with, he also has the conflicting opinions of his two brothers weighing on his shoulders when it comes to a certain someone.

BY:

AmberTylerRollieRuss