03: Blueberry

"Text him!" Tia was screaming in my ear over the phone. It had been two weeks since... ugh.

"He could just as well contact me too, Tia. I'm not tryna be out here lookin thirsty." Truth was, I was actually embarrassed as fuck. The way I was strung out when I got home? No ma'am, that's dangerous dick. Stay away from that, DD will have you out here doin all types of foolishness just to get your spine blown through, "Besides.... it was a one night thing anyway..." I mumbled. Would he really even want to talk to me after letting him run me through in the bathroom? I'm sure he thinks I'm easy...

"HE gave YOU his number. Call him! Text him! Send him a damn smoke signal, shit! Just contact him! Who cares if it's just to mess around or whatever. That's how Michael and I started."

"But you and Michael didn't fuck in a bathroom." I rolled my eyes.

"........"

"Really, Tia!"

"Text him, bitch! BYE!" And with that, she hung up. I let out a deep sigh as I stared at his last response on my screen, thumb twitching from nervousness.

"He's not gonna respond..." I tell myself, trying to psych myself out of it, "Uuurrrggghhh! Fine!"

Ky:
...hey

Ian:
💬

The bubble went away for a bit and he left no response. Told you, dumb ass...

Ian:
Sup? Thought you had
forgotten about me. 😉

You're kinda hard to forget..

Ky:
I've just been busy...

Ian:
Understandable...
so what's up?

Ky:
💬

What do I even say? Hey wanna fuck in the middle of this random ass Saturday afternoon?

Ian:
You there?

Ky:
Yeah... umm... are you busy?

Ian:
Not really. Why?

Ky:
Wanna get coffee or something?

Ian:
...sure.

Ky:
I mean, we don't have to
if you don't want to. I just
wasn't doing anything...so

Ian:
Nah it's cool. I wanted to
see you again anyway 😊

Then why the fuck didn't you just-?!?!....

Ian:
Just didn't want to bother you.
Figured you'd be busy or
something...

I paused. So he wanted to see me this whole time?..

Ian:
You want me to come
get you or?..

Ky:
No I can meet you

I am not letting you in my house yet. Plus I don't trust myself...

Ian:
Lol ok.
See you soon

-🌻-

Calm down, bitch! It's the middle of the day and you're meeting at a freggin coffee house for Pete's sake. My heart was pounding in my ears since I had pulled into the parking garage.