Chapter twenty

ANNALISE POV

My mind swarmed with far too many thoughts. I lay here in this unfamiliar bed, my emotions scattered as confusion reared its misguiding and ugly head at me. Though one thing was clear in my mind. One thought that protruded its way to the very front, one that rings the bell known as consistency as it always does when they aren't around.

Where are my daddies?

I shift my position and flip from my tummy onto my bottom and immediately a wave of regret overtakes me. My bare bottom was still slightly tender and I let out a wince as it comes in contact with the material of the bed sheets. I admit, I was in definite rights to receive the punishment that had been administered.

However, this did not change the fact that I had never been spanked before that. The dull sensation of heat that still radiated from my bottom was a new feeling. While I hated the actions of my bare ass being spanked and disappointing my daddies, the slight soreness that was left behind was a bit of a turn on. This posed another thread of confusion. I was no pain slut, but the marks and feelings left behind were hot to say the least. It was as if a small sense of pride flowed through me.

For I was proud that I had taken the punishment that was difficult for me to endure and proud to wear my dominants marks. I was proud to have submitted to them, even if it was by a slight sense of force. Overall, the sense of pride I felt was one that carried a deeper meaning. I was proud to be their good little girl. Which is exactly what they had called me when it was all over.

"I was just coming to wake you darling." Dominic's ears must have been burning as he came in right on cue.

"Hi daddy." A slight hue of pink takes over my face and overall appearance as I stand exposed to him.

I was never redressed after my punishment. Not that I minded. Skin to skin contact was something that I thoroughly enjoyed, and it even soothed me in a way. After intense sessions and even lower scaled ones, my daddies always cuddled me into their bare chests. Aftercare at its finest to say the least.

"You're precious, still getting slightly embarrassed being so exposed. Even though I've seen you numerous times completely as you are now. Even though my little doll has been even more exposed than she is now around her daddy." Dominic all but smirks as he makes his way to me, and proceeds to encircle his arms around me and pull me close.

He has a point, they've seen me in positions that leave me completely and utterly vulnerable. At their mercy to say the least.

"As much as I love keeping you this way we've landed, and as you know your daddies are quite protective. No one will see our little girl in this state except us. Therefore it is time for you to get some clothes on that gorgeous body." He smiles as he speaks and at the end his plump, soft lips place an endearing peck upon my forehead.

I let the tenderhearted peck linger for a moment before I pull away, and go to sit back on the bed. I refrain from releasing the wince that fights to escape my mouth, and instead settle on the subtle whimper. Though it must not have been too subtle. As Dominic approaches me he gives an almost sympathetic look.

"I won't apologize for the action of disciplining you Annalise, but I will tell you I'm sorry that daddy had to do it. Although I'm sure I am correct in my assumption that my once fussy little girl has learned her lesson, yeah?" He speaks so smoothly and I can't help but hide my face behind my hands as I mutter a simple yes sir.

"Thats my good girl." He whispers to me as he slides a fresh pair of cheeky powder blue panties up my legs and clasps a matching bra to my pert breasts.

He then makes his way to my suitcase where he pulls out a pair of black leggings and then an oversized lavender sweater. He grabs a pair of white ruffle socks after he's dressed me in my shirt and pants and slides them onto my feet before slipping my hightop white converse atop and tying them.

The suitcase is zipped back into place and my hand is grabbed as Dominic leads me off of the plane and into the limo that was waiting with my other daddies inside of it. He hands the bag off to a man dressed in all black wearing a funny looking earpiece, who then loads it into the very back of our vehicle along with a significant amount of other bags.

"There's our baby girl." Delrick takes my hand from Dominic and sets me onto his lap.

"Have we learned our lesson?" Dalton takes my chin in a gentle grip catching my attention as I gaze up into his eyes.

"Yes daddy, I'm sorry. I'll be a very good girl from now on. Promise!" I start out serious and then let out a little giggle as I hold out my pinky.

He extends his much larger one and wraps it around mine, giving it a relatively hearty shake.

"We expect nothing less. Besides, this vacation is all for you Annalise and we intend to make it your very best. Meaning we need our baby to be on her very best behavior." Delrick kisses my temple as he explained.

"I will be on my very best behavior daddy! Really!" I exclaim out of pure excitement.

"You better be little one. Because if you aren't then the tickle monster will have to teach you a lesson!" Dominic creeps up and digs his fingers into my side as I throw my head back in a fit of giggles.

I call out and Dalton comes to my aid, fighting Dominic off as I catch my breath. Delrick was of no help seeing as he was so amused by the situation, he even went as far as to hold me in place as Dominic rained down the tarred tickles.

"Look!" I shout out, tearing my daddies attention from each other to now focus on the large building that we were coming to a stop in front of.

They all straighten up, their hands busying themselves by flattening their suits and fixing their hair. They always maintained a professional appearance when out in public, for the royal family had a very specific image to upkeep.

I watch as our bags are carried in and doors are opened for us. The kings get out in birth order but stop as it was my turn to exit. Seeing as Dalton was closest he grabbed my hand and led me through the doors and to the elevator. I was curious as to why we didn't stop by the front desk to check in, but Delrick told me it was because the man with the funny ear piece was doing it for us,

It was then that I noticed that there were multiple men in all black with funny ear pieces, some striking me with a familiar face though I could not quite put my finger on whom they were.

My short attention span is yet again broke as we enter our hotel room. Though it was more like a mini condo. I make my way to the bed I see in the middle of the room, where I run and hop onto it. I and begin to bounce up and down in a burst of childlike playfulness .

"Annalise what did we just say about being a good girl?" Delrick gives me the infamous daddy look and I stop my actions immediately.

"Yeah! At least take your shoes off first." Dominic winks at me before taking the converse off first and then lifting me back to my feet.

Dalton now joins and grabs my other hand, having him and Dominic bouncing on the bed with me. Delrick stands shocked at the end, though not for long as I giddily insist he joins. He mutters a 'screw it' before proceeding to remove his own shoes and joins me.

Although the vacation was just starting, I knew it would be a memorable one.

I've never been more ready to end a book, and that's not fair to y'all.
I apologize.