Chapter 10

** DANTE VINO POV **

"What the fuck do you mean she just woke up? How much of the shit did you give her?" I asked as we walked near the door.

"150mg, Boss." Angelo said calmly.

I stood there, staring at my idiot kid brother, contemplating the pros and cons of killing him.

"You're aware that you were trying to knock out a woman, not a fucking horse, right?" I screamed as I glared at him and gritted my teeth.

"Sorry Boss." He said as he scratched the back of his head.

"You fucking idiot. How many times do I have to go over this with you?"

Angelo is notorious for fucking up the smallest details. Granted, he's young. Only 18 years old. But he's more of a shoot first ask questions later kind of moron.

"Well shit I don't see you going out and doing all the kidnapping. It got the job done." Angelo said defensively.

"You stupid motherf-" My insult was cut off by our special fucking guest clearing her throat loudly.

I didn't know much about this woman. All we got was a name and a location. "Rebel", such a dumbass alias. That alone shows me the lack of creativity this woman actually has. She's probably just some middle aged, lonely woman who has never seen any light besides the glow of a computer screen. But either way, I need information as to why she did what she fucking did. Stupid ballsy old lady will learn not to fuck with the Vinos.

I opened the door, and Angelo tried to rush inside. He seemed somewhat sorry for this hacker, probably because she's some old and frail woman.

"Leave us." I spoke coldly. Angelo hesitated for a moment, before silently exiting. I walked into the room and laid my eyes upon her.

Fuck, I couldn't have been more wrong.

She was young, looking like she was in her early 20's. Her long jet black hair cascading down her shoulders to her waist. Her frame was small, she was quite underweight. Probably some stuck up little bitch with an eating disorder. But despite her frail figure, her breasts were full and her ass appeared thick. Her lips were pink and plump, and her skin flawless. Her eyes were a light hazel color, with specks of brown swirling within her irises, they were beautiful. Her demeanor was relaxed, cocky even, as she sat against the wall with her arms behind her head.

"Took you long enough." She said calmly. Her voice was low and seductive without even trying.

"What's your name." I said, venom lacing my every word.

"Rebel." She said leaning her head back.

"You actually expect me to believe that?" I said coldly.

"In what way would it benefit me in lying?" She said motioning to the room around her. I studied her face for a moment, I didn't see any trace that she was lying.

"For an IQ of 200, you certainly are quite dense." She said closing her eyes again and relaxing against the wall.

Who the fuck does this girl think she is?

"How do you know who I am? Who do you work for?" I asked. My face remaining emotionless.

"You just confirmed who you are with that statement, Vino." She smirked, her eyes still closed.

Having enough of this girls disrespect, I lunged across the room and roughly grabbed her face with one hand.

"You'll look at me when I'm speaking to you, ragazza." I growled, my face millimeters away from hers. "Now I'll ask you again. Who. Do. You. Work. For."

"Myself." She said, completely unfazed by our closeness.

"Why did you steal from me?" I asked moving my left hand and placing it on the wall next to her head, trapping her within my arms.

"Because I felt like it, ragazzino." She said, staring me in the eyes. I can tell from her perfect pronunciation that she was fluent.

"You know what happens when you steal from the Vinos, no?" I asked, removing my hand from her face and running it softly down her cheek. She was beautiful, such a shame a pretty face would have to have such an untimely death.

"Judging from my surroundings, I'd assume death. So hurry up. On with it." She stated, rolling her eyes. There wasn't a trace of fear on her face.

I smirked, amused by her nonchalant attitude when talking about her own death. I pulled out my glock from my waistband and held it in front of her face. I pulled closer to her, my lips grazing her ear.

"Tell me, gattino, are you not afraid of death?" I whispered.

"Cowards die many times before their deaths. The valiant never taste of death but once." She whispered in my ear. Her silky lips barely touching my ear.

"Never would have taken you as a Shakespeare kind of girl." I said standing up, my gun still pointed at her head. Beautiful, and intelligent. Such an exquisitely rare combination.

"What can I say, he has a way with words." She shrugged. She tilted her head forward, her forehead leaning against the tip of my gun.

"Now if you'd please do the honors. I have a date with death, and it's rather rude to be late for such an important occasion." She said impatiently. Her hazel eyes staring up at me through her long lashes.

I fought back the smile that was threatening to form on my lips. Even in the face of death, her witty intellect and humor made an appearance. I'd be lying if I said I didn't admire her confidence. But unfortunately, she tried to steal something of mine, a fatal mistake on her part.

I cocked my gun back as my finger started to press down on the trigger.